💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Selena Gomez - Revival Metacritic Score (74 Now)

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Sebastien

Rise is pretty good to me.

I don't know, I don't like the gospel-like feeling in the chorus. It almost sounds like Bang Bang did, but slower. And the talking feels too try-hard artistic. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kacey Elizabeth

Says a Katy fan :awkney: Sorry but I had to

Almost all the songwriters and producers who have worked with Katy have said that her input on her material is massive and isn't just one or two words. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Fiona Apple

Almost all the songwriters and producers who have worked with Katy have said that her input on her material is massive and isn't just one or two words. 

That's not what I meant..I meant that your fav is someone that everybody drags about being a fake songwriter but you actually do the same to other artists like Selena and it's just sad..

I actually do believe that Katy helps on the songwriting..I don't remember where I read it..But I heard that she sits with the producers and the writers and they all give ideas for the songs.

Fiona Apple

I don't know, I don't like the gospel-like feeling in the chorus. It almost sounds like Bang Bang did, but slower. And the talking feels too try-hard artistic. 

Yeah tbh I only like the chorus. Body Heat is FLAWLESS though

Dangerous Man

It's a cute album.  It's fine on Selena's standard.  At least it'll be higher than Star Dance.  

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

DrewStevens

The album is pretty good. The first two singles, Me & The Rhythm and Hands To Myself are my favorites 

Gohan

maybe it'll grow on me but it's weird because all of her other singles were automatic bops for me. this one is just mehh

I hope it does an erection on you, I mean... I hope it grows on you, Vic :pumpkat:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

chromaticka

I hope it does an erection on you, I mean... I hope it grows on you, Vic :pumpkat:

:flower:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

migamiga

:saladga: I just don't get it. She has terrible vocal delivery- she sounds lifeless in every song. Kind of ironic because the album is called Revival. The production also sounds cheap and amateur. 

Im not hating. I like Selena but this album is mediocre at best. But hey, to each his/her/their own

The first two singles plus me and the rhythm made me almost Stan for her haha. However the rest of the album is not that strong. I like sober and kill em with your kindness for example. This songs are designed to be softer and more sensual than to be bops I think. It's a good album imho, maybe the past one was more entertaining, but this one is more about lyrics.

Archived