Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform/receive award @ Columbus Day parade

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She can't stop winning :applause:

Finally she's getting drowned in awards like the living legend that she is. :applause:

This

I live outside the space time continuum.

Brooke Candy

When I read someone say this I always wonder, then why did Roar completely annihilate Applause :laughga:

I know it's off-topic here but it just so strange

Yeah stay pressed

Jennifer-Lopez.gif

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Creyk

Yeah stay pressed

Jennifer-Lopez.gif

WTF I went out of my way to phrase it in a non-shady manner :cry:

People just look for the insults on this site

Imagine if she performs "No Floods" again just for nostalgic reasons :cryga:

I would love it I LOVE that song. But she will probably sing another cover :cryga:

PrinceGaga

Oop, better widen the breadth of your award cabinet, queen. They're all coming in.

JbGaga

:omg: you guys she performed at this parade in 2005

tumblr_lnmxhbeStG1qza4gto1_400.jpg

Queen of coming full circle :giveup: 

omg where is tis video?!?!?

JbGaga

Im surprised she accepted with all this controversy around the day... But idk im happy she's preforming

:rockstar:

Brooke Candy

WTF I went out of my way to phrase it in a non-shady manner :cry:

People just look for the insults on this site

STOP :wtf: You're always trying to act innocent after you start sh*t  with me and you were CLEARLY shading Gaga with that other post :wtf:   Pathetic

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Imagine if she performs "No Floods" again just for nostalgic reasons :cryga:

Is it bad that I'd absolutely love that? :giveup:

omg where is tis video?!?!?

To this day it has never surfaced. I remember back in 2010 on GGD there was a massive hunt to find it, but sadly nothing was found. There are a few videos from the event, just not of her performance. I'm wondering if they even broadcast her performance because surely they'd use it in those interviews or TV Specials where they talk about her life 'pre-Gaga'? It's a shame because I'd absolutely love to see it!

JbGaga

Is it bad that I'd absolutely love that? :giveup:

To this day it has never surfaced. I remember back in 2010 on GGD there was a massive hunt to find it, but sadly nothing was found. There are a few videos from the event, just not of her performance. I'm wondering if they even broadcast her performance because surely they'd use it in those interviews or TV Specials where they talk about her life 'pre-Gaga'? It's a shame because I'd absolutely love to see it!

Prob in her valt 40 floors below ground guarded by the 3 headed dog sitting next to ARTPOP 2 and DWYW Video.  :spook:

Prob in her valt 40 floors below ground graded by the 3 headed dog sitting next to ARTPOP 2 and DWYW Video.  :spook:

It just confuses me how we can have footage of her performing sets in small clubs and bars, but not footage that was broadcast all over America on NBC...

Archived