Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Question about the 2 Swedish girls

Stef

Featured Posts

Maybe she was dead, but came back and just didn't realizeย it. I get the impression that the virus restores life.

It could be why people are getting trapped in mattresses; They can't dispose of the bodies if they're not dead so they just seal them away instead.

ย 

elijahfan

This detail did catch my attention as well. I just ended up assuming the girl didn't die from the bites - sometimes, we don't need to look for too complex explanations...

Ambrosia

You bring up a good point though about music coming on at 2:25AM.ย  The detective woke to that same thing and saw the boy {his boy?}.ย  Wonder what happened there at 2:25??ย  Reminds of The Conjuring and 3:07.ย 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Iris talked about them being d--ggies so she may have been hallucinating.ย 

We're they actually d--g abusers? I thought that girl said those pills were just to help them sleep? Either way I felt so sorry for them. Poor girls just wanted to go to Universal Studios and go onย the Jurassic Park ride.ย :cryga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

DrewStevens

When Iris is preparing the beverage she says "Oysters, full of Zinc and B12. Boost your immunity, help your wounds heal faster".

The girl who was bitten had blood on her arm when she was in the cage.

RAMROD

When Iris is preparing the beverage she says "Oysters, full of Zinc and B12. Boost your immunity, help your wounds heal faster".

The girl who was bitten had blood on her arm when she was in the cage.

It is easy when people pay attention :whitney:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived