celeb

Justin Bieber's father tweets about Justin's nude pics

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

Thank you babe, but another member here provided me a link and I must say that I'm not disappointed in the least bit.  Justin's penis looks flaccid and it's nice and long and fat.  I can only imagine what it must look like fully erect!!  Ugh, I wish I could hook up with him for just one night!   :lolly:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

PartySick

Why is everyone so hard on this guy? We all have a different sense of humor. I reckon twitter is not the best place to make that kind of joke tho...

Yeah, this is totally the kind of joke I could see my dad or grandpa making. It's just how typical (or stereotypical) guys act.

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Bradley

Why is everyone so hard on this guy? We all have a different sense of humor. I reckon twitter is not the best place to make that kind of joke tho...

Hard? :trollga:

tell me more about that :wtfga:

One time, he told he had to go to the doctor because he had a severe headache while (in his exact words) he was banging my stepmother real good in the couch :spook: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bradley

One time, he told he had to go to the doctor because he had a severe headache while (in his exact words) he was banging my stepmother real good in the couch :spook: 

:saladga: Your dad sounds fun

Rolodex of Hate

I can PM you. :fan:

Wish it wasn't taken with a pitato tho.

And pm me please!

We have no legal choice but to stan

Archived