💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts on 1989 Tour?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Whispering

The production and costumes are very dull and unoriginal - a lot of it is a watered down version of The PRISMATIC World Tour.

Taylor also doesn't add anything to the show with her limited performance skills, non-existent dancing abilities, bad vocals, and awkward stage presence.  

The costumes are dull and unoriginal like the ones on the Prism tour? Katy and Taylor's outfits are cute, but you are right, they are pretty basic and unoriginal. That must be the look they are going for. :shrug:

For someone who sets the standard at Katy, an artist with the such poor performance skills and dance ability and who struggles to stay on pitch, it is pretty humorous that you try to discredit Taylor's stage presence and performance ability. 

gagaisitalian

Clearly you made this thread to bash Taylor, so shame on you.

The tour was incredible. I went to the Houston show and I'm going to the Dallas one. You can never judge something by youtube videos. The production itself is massive. It was so cool to have her catwalk literally flying over our heads during certain parts. The interludes between songs (not on Youtube) were incredible, and overall it's an amazing show.

Dangerous Man

Clearly you made this thread to bash Taylor, so shame on you.

The tour was incredible. I went to the Houston show and I'm going to the Dallas one. You can never judge something by youtube videos. The production itself is massive. It was so cool to have her catwalk literally flying over our heads during certain parts. The interludes between songs (not on Youtube) were incredible, and overall it's an amazing show.

I don't have shame.  :evil:

I didn't bash her though but OK.  :chica:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

gagaisitalian

I don't have shame.  :evil:

I didn't bash her though but OK.  :chica:

Don't try to save yourself, honey. You're a negative, keyboard-bully with a bad attitude and that probably won't change. :chica:

Dangerous Man

Don't try to save yourself, honey. You're a negative, keyboard-bully with a bad attitude and that probably won't change. :chica:

The fact that you said those trash on me makes you worse than me.  :chica:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

GloZell Green

Not worth it tbh, she's cool, but the tour is just bland and not too special :shrug: Or maybe I'm being so judgemental because our fave sets such high standards for touring :stalkga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

So I went to the one near Boston and the coolest thing, which was really freaking cool, was the light up bracelets they give everyone that were synced to the music and choreography. Seeing 60,000 people light up simultaneously and in sync to the beat produced a visual experience I'll never forget. That being said, that was the only thing that left an impression on me.

Archived