question

Episodes with subtitles?

Featured Posts

Is there any way to have sone subtitles? I understand english quite well but not everything..so does someone know if in the internet you can find even english subtitles?? Thanks a lot!

malazam

Here you can watch it: American Horror Story: Hotel 5X01 Spanish Subs 

Here you can download just the english subs and then insert in programs like Popcorn Time or watch it with you torrentAmerican Horror Story: Hotel 5X01 English Subs

By the way: FX will air the episode with subs tonight, 1hr2mins left (Uruguay, Argentina) 22hs (Venezuela)

another shot before we kiss the other side

Bradley

Here you can watch it: American Horror Story: Hotel 5X01 Spanish Subs 

Here you can download just the english subs and then insert in programs like Popcorn Time or watch it with you torrentAmerican Horror Story: Hotel 5X01 English Subs

By the way: FX will air the episode with subs tonight, 1hr2mins left (Uruguay, Argentina) 22hs (Venezuela)

Wow I just installed PopCorn Time, it looks useful. Thanks for suggesting, but you don't have to download subtitles from the internet since they already have it?

malazam

Wow I just installed PopCorn Time, it looks useful. Thanks for suggesting, but you don't have to download subtitles from the internet since they already have it?

Yes, they have it but some eps haven't

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived