💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

THE 2012 FAN ART MERCH DESIGN CONTEST FOR BTWB TOUR

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

LadyLemon

DAMNIT. These are good D: At least I think so (idk anything about graphic design). Mine sucks compared to these T_____T

i437643_700.jpg

Holy ****, how did he/she do that? They're amazing. AddEmoticons00511.gif :heart:

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• INNA

• LadyJamie

• bornthiswayball

• erfaan

Lol now I don't feel like I'm gonna have any sort of chance with all of these people entering their stuff :cry: I'm really really proud of mine, and I feel like it'll stand out. Hopefully.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

DAMNIT. These are good D: At least I think so (idk anything about graphic design). Mine sucks compared to these T_____T

i437643_700.jpg

They all look nice.

But the one with the BTW cover in cartoon looks overkill. Too much print on one tee. :toofunny:

Miracle

I'll try to make a masterpiece 2day for who wants to send it!. LUV U♥

erfaan

I really want to show you all my designs but I'm scared someone will steal it and enter it It's not even that good :sweat:

What time does the competition end for people in NYC? then I can convert it to Sydney Time :flop:

LadyJamie

I really want to show you all my designs but I'm scared someone will steal it and enter it It's not even that good :sweat:

What time does the competition end for people in NYC? then I can convert it to Sydney Time :flop:

Put a ****load of watermarks over the front of it XD

bornthiswayball

i437643_700.jpg

Ah mine belong it the trash now! Those are perfect and theres gotta be more like em! i dont stand a chance :noparty:

mr.peter

Do you have to click two times submit :huh:

yes once the artwork loads (you will see a thumbnail) you press submit

than it allows you to fill out the next step (your basic info) and you press submit to that as well