💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

THE 2012 FAN ART MERCH DESIGN CONTEST FOR BTWB TOUR

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

bornthiswayball

I want the whole top 20 to be from GGD. every design i've seen is amazing. and better than those on twitter :sweat:

id probably blow $300 on just merch alone at the tour :flop:

i check back just to see if anyone gets emails

GOOD LUCK!

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• INNA

• LadyJamie

• bornthiswayball

• erfaan

I want to buy all of Earthfan's.. if he wins I'm gonna be broke :toofunny:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

bornthiswayball

I want to buy all of Earthfan's.. when he wins I'm gonna be broke

fixed it :creepflop:

true :dies:
anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

erfaan

I want to buy all of Earthfan's.. if he wins I'm gonna be broke

Oh god, you two are just so amazing! haha :runhug: there is so many other good entries out there that I want to win!! I honestly just want decent shirts to be sold! haha

LadyJamie

Watch us all be waiting for emails and they've already emailed the top 20 last friday. LMAO.

Jk. At LEAST one of us has to be in the top 20. Unless some crazy graphic designers snuck under our radar. :P

gagaisitalian

Watch us all be waiting for emails and they've already emailed the top 20 last friday. LMAO.

Jk. At LEAST one of us has to be in the top 20. Unless some crazy graphic designers snuck under our radar. :P

That's exactly what I was thinking! :toofloppy:

erfaan

I'd cry Jamie!!

They probably haven't announced them yet, i'm sure they will this friday!

LadyJamie

Well they aren't announcing the top 20.

IMMA EXPLAIN THIS ONE MORE TIME. haha.

Ok.

So.

The top 20 were chosen by the Haus and were supposed to be emailed "on or about" Friday march 23rd. The email was going to require the entries to re-create their design using HQ images provided. Then you would have to re-send them your HQ shirt design.

Those who emailed back in time with a re-created HQ will be presented to gaga. From the top 20 designs recreated with the HQ photos, Gaga is choosing 10.

The 10 WINNERS will be contacted either before or on Saturday, March 31st. With a phone call. Then those top 10 winners are the ones who are posted and announced on the contest page.

well the Haus needs to get a move on... why are they tourturing us by all the waiting :giveup:

gagaisitalian

Well they aren't announcing the top 20.

IMMA EXPLAIN THIS ONE MORE TIME. haha.

Ok.

So.

The top 20 were chosen by the Haus and were supposed to be emailed "on or about" Friday march 23rd. The email was going to require the entries to re-create their design using HQ images provided. Then you would have to re-send them your HQ shirt design.

Those who emailed back in time with a re-created HQ will be presented to gaga. From the top 20 designs recreated with the HQ photos, Gaga is choosing 10.

The 10 WINNERS will be contacted either before or on Saturday, March 31st. With a phone call. Then those top 10 winners are the ones who are posted and announced on the contest page.

So, if we weren't already asked to recreate our design, we didn't make it I suppose?

no one knows for sure they could be really behind...... I KNOW some designs on here have to make the top 20

czr11003

That's actually a really good design... i'd buy it!!! :lol:

Thank you ♥

Edited by czr11003