Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

THE 2012 FAN ART MERCH DESIGN CONTEST FOR BTWB TOUR

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

That HML one is obviously not your design because I've seen it a hundred times on tumblr. So if your design does get picked, you could get in trouble because you're not the creator of that image.

He probably didn't know that you can't do that, but it still looks cool :)

If you're one that i love doesn't make it, I'm shaving my head tbh :flop: ~*Britney breakdown~*!! :flop:

I've seen so many amazing ones! I hope Gaga just decides to have them all be winners

I'll be right by your side, smashing in windows with umbrellas with you I'm in luv with it~~ That would be so awesome! Seems like something she'd do also :derpga: "No, Gaga, we can't have 12,000 different shirts for the tour."

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• INNA

• LadyJamie

• bornthiswayball

• erfaan

bornthiswayball

Here are my flop shirts :flop:

Only uploaded it cause Lava wanted to see!

1628zkl.jpg

9zvccw.jpg

If those are flops then mine deserve to be sold at a katy perry concert.

erfaan

He probably didn't know that you can't do that, but it still looks cool :)

I'll be right by your side, smashing in windows with umbrellas with you I'm in luv with it~~ That would be so awesome! Seems like something she'd do also :derpga: "No, Gaga, we can't have 12,000 different shirts for the tour."

HAHA, Oh god, I can just picture her team saying that to her "we don't have $500 to give to 12,000 different people"

:haha: but katy perry has decent shirts too! So looks like you're going to win :nails:

ballet.gif

PREACH

bornthiswayball

HAHA, Oh god, I can just picture her team saying that to her "we don't have $500 to give to 12,000 different people"

:haha: but katy perry has decent shirts too! So looks like you're going to win :nails:

"Do you wanna go bankrupt this tour too?" :lolgaga::derpga:

And no. I honestly believe posting my shirts will make yours seem like it'll win even more than it already is. You're gonna have all 20 of the semifinalist designs soooooo yeah. i'd buy them all and then only ever wear those shirts. :coffee:

And no. I honestly believe posting my shirts will make yours seem like it'll win even more than it already is. You're gonna have all 20 of the semifinalist designs soooooo yeah. i'd buy them all and then only ever wear those shirts. :coffee:

Post them!! :party:

erfaan

Haha, and I bet Gaga would be like "get the money for the shirts or else...."tumblr_lrqx0d8Xu81qjto0v.gif

Oh my god, don't say that What's with the negativity around here?! Thanks for being sweet though!

Post your designs!

JohnnyVersace

That HML one is obviously not your design because I've seen it a hundred times on tumblr. So if your design does get picked, you could get in trouble because you're not the creator of that image.

Lol my thoughts exactly.

Lol my thoughts exactly.

Yall is shady :nono:

I'm sure he didn't know though :(

This.

Edited by Lava

I didn't submit the heavy metal lover one... I made it for fun... I made that one to figure out how to use the program... Good thing I didn't submit it!!!!

bornthiswayball

design1on.png

design2q.png

design3.png

design4b.png

jkahdf.png

olkfgjf.png

new1t.png

this next one isnt eligible because i didnt know about the outside picture thing

newez.png

Those are all of my entries. :red: enjoy :)

Edited by bornthiswayball

erfaan

I didn't submit the heavy metal lover one... I made it for fun... I made that one to figure out how to use the program... Good thing I didn't submit it!!!!

That's really good that you didn't submit it :) Your shirts look lovely!

design1on.png

design2q.png

design3.png

design4b.png

jkahdf.png

olkfgjf.png

new1t.png

this next one isnt eligible because i didnt know about the outside picture thing

newez.png

Good job! I love the first one so much! :)

design1on.png

design2q.png

design3.png

design4b.png

jkahdf.png

olkfgjf.png

new1t.png

newez.png

:worship:

bornthiswayball

That's really good that you didn't submit it :) Your shirts look lovely!

Good job! I love the first one so much! :)

Thank you! It means a lot. It was the first one I made and am most proud of, but when I submitted it i saw she announced a taipei date :flop:

:worship:

thank you!!