💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna's 8th Album "ANTI" Revealed

Navy

Featured Posts

I wish it could have been similar to those fugly black and white BBHMM single cover shoots.

Oh well, I was never amazed by her album coverscovers. Here for the music

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish it could have been similar to those fugly black and white BBHMM single cover shoots.

Oh well, I was never amazed by her album covers. Here for the music

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Solitaire

Okay but all of us here stan for what's arguably the most artisitic mainstream artist of the 21st century so far (Gaga), and you constantly talk about how the other pop girls are "so basic and generic" but now you guys are dragging Rihanna (someone who seems to be very supportive of Gaga and who's fan base we tend to mesh well with) for trying to bring out a little more creativity and a little more of herself in her work? I don't get it...

I'm super excited to hear her new work and I'm glad she seems to be taking a more artistic, deeper turn with her music. I feel like the album artwork might have some conceptual meaning behind it (at least to Rih) and I can't wait to hear what it is. :flutter:

(Very much here for Gaga+Rihanna to slay 2016 together)

- Previously Sycothisis

Bleh. I was hoping for some more visuals like the BBHMM single cover. That photo was album cover material.

Versace

Where da release date at though

Rihanna wheres R8 ? We don't know Anti who is she , you're aunt ? does she have R8? is dat ha in da ablum cova ? 

TimisaMonster

ANTI...

:awkney:

Imagine her saying THAT in interviews and fans saying it in day to day conversation... :awkney:

My new album ANTI is all about things I'm against...you know...anti. It's really about who I'm NOT...what people DON'T expect from me...you know...opposite day

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SlayedForTheGod

love the cover. hate the name. kinda pretentious. but i there hasnt been a rih album i didnt like. 

Benji

I love it! I'm intrigued to find out if the physical is going to have some sort of effect on it 

love the cover. hate the name. kinda pretentious. but i there hasnt been a rih album i didnt like. 

We stan for someone with an album called ARTPOP... We have no right to talk about pretension :rip:

Staryu

I don't really like the name or the official artwork... :emma: The songs will probably be good though and that's what matters the most in the end.

Now we need a release date!

I sort of like it, the only thing I don't like is the fact that they made the image of her shaky or whatever, it makes my eyes hurt trying to read the braille

He/They

Archived