💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

review

Gaga Restores AHS to Its Former Glory

Enhsa

Featured Posts

But the star of the show is, of course, Lady Gaga, playing the bloodthirsty, s-xually insatiable, coke-binging, couture-donning Countess. Though her acting chops might not exactly be Oscar Award-worthy, it barely matters—American Horror Story has never really been known for its nuance, anyway. Instead, Gaga's performance is as mercurial as the show itself: playful and flirty one moment, dangerous and demanding the next, and s-xy and alluring throughout.

With the recent announcement that Ryan Murphy has already asked Lady Gaga to return for season six of the show, it's clear that there is more than enough excitement coming from both Little Monsters and AHS fans alike to guarantee that tonight's premiere will fare well in terms of viewership. And, if the episode is anything to go by, I have no reason to believe that Hotel won't go down in history as one of the series' best seasons.

http://www.vice.com/read/lady-gaga-has-arrived-to-restore-american-horror-story-to-its-former-glory-1007

american-horror-storys-fifth-season-is-a

Dangerous Man

And Gaga just restored ha flawless image.  Queen of redemption indeed,  felt sorry for pawsdown.  :pray:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Swan Heart

Ah, my girl Gags keeps slaying and slaying and slaying .. 

giphy.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

GloZell Green

Can you hear that? It's Angela Cheng, crying. 

Who :sis: Poor thing, her one follower Perez probably ditched her seeing as how he's praising Queen Gags again.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Bad Bromance

And Gaga just restored ha flawless image.  Queen of redemption indeed,  felt sorry for pawsdown.  :pray:

Yaaasss!!!!  Gaga has restored her image!!  Unlike you, though, I don't feel the least bit sorry for those bastards at paws down.    :Jase:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

asana15

"...Though her acting chops might not exactly be Oscar Award-worthy, it barely mattes..."

Well, the reason it's not Oscar-worthy, it's on Television. The medium Oscar doesn't cover.

JK.

I wonder, whether the cable TV show ever has gotten that much attention and coverage in its fifth year.

ChasingGhosts

After the bad press the show got around Freak Show (which I actually loved) its nice to see people praising it again. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

RAMROD

We need dem GIF already with SLAYING stuck on it!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived