Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Evan Peters on AHS: "It's the scariest season of all"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

What’s the best way you can sum up the fans can expect this season from “American Horror Story”?

It’s a flashier season, it’s a s-xier season, it’s a bloodier season. I think it’s the scariest season of all. I’m not just saying that. Honestly, there are a lot of elements that are very scary. I think because it’s present day, so that’s really cool, and the hotel. I mean, what’s scarier than a hotel? With all the past lives that have been through a hotel, especially one as dark as this one, it’s bound to be scary and have some lasting effect. I think people are really going to like it. It’s a fun season. it’s funny, but it’s also graphic and scary, and I think people are really going to like it. I like it. It’s my favorite season so far.

For “AHS: Hotel,” what was different this time in the production?

This time around, Jessica Lange isn’t there. That’s definitely different. She’s definitely missed. But Lady Gaga is now on the show, and she’s fantastic and brings a whole other energy to the show, which is really fun, really creative and playful. She’s also very grounded, so she’s really nice to work with, pleasant all around, and brings a new kind of passion to the show that is very much welcome. It’s fun.

Full Interview: http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2015/10/07/evan-peters-on-american-horror-story-hotel-its-the-scariest-season-of-all/

TimisaMonster

So I guess Jessica WASN'T fun, creative, playful, grounded, nice to work with, and overall passionate? :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sister

I hope that he is not just saying this. I want to be scared!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

monketsharona

So I guess Jessica WASN'T fun, creative, playful, grounded, nice to work with, and overall passionate? :derpga:

She was... Everyone misses her...

Though I have the feeling Jessica was kinda withdrawn. She wasn't the kind of lady to party with the whole show or promoting the show as hell or socialize at lot. I think that's what make all of them liking the arrival of Gaga. She brought something new to the show.

Archived