Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

How much did Gaga get payed for AHS?

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see her pursuance of the role as trying to rebuild her image, so I doubt very much. She's gaining a lot out of just being in the show and will just grant her more money in the long run from other areas.

asana15

If I had to guess, I'd say:

$500K upfront pay.

$500K upon completion.

Plus %% of the gross revenue the studio receives (if there is any).

Dangerous Man

She's not a well-known actress yet.  Let's not include here her royalties as a musician.  I don't think it's too much,  not even a million dollar.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Economy

Totally different things. I doubt Gaga's pay would be significantly over $1m for AHS, if it even is that (I wouldn't think so). The same goes for every other cast member.

Well we can't know..But I really think that she got payed A LOT more than that :p

yeah TV series dont generally pay that much unless its a really popular series with a crutial character/actor

Even movies only really high profile actors get lots of money

TV does not pay as much as music especially if ur not a crutial actor the series cant live without 

Spock

In TV you get payed by episode. Like, the actors on the cast of Desperate Housewives were making something like 200k an episode during its heyday.

So I guess Gaga got payed 80-100k per episode

who will love me when the night is over

Bradley

I'm interested too:gayhat:inb4 the whole budget of the season :green:

that'd be 30 million lmfao i know u're joking but :creepflop:

Not a single AHS cast member has made over a million dollars on the show. I'm guessing she's being paid at least $50,000 an episode though.

If I had to guess, I'd say:

$500K upfront pay.

$500K upon completion.

Plus %% of the gross revenue the studio receives (if there is any).

On TV you get paid per episode. She's not being paid for episodes she's not in, and and I don't think she's even making a million in total.

Hurem

This is kinda weird because she called Ryan for the role and it'd be awkward if she wanted a lot of money for it. :smh: 

asana15

On TV you get paid per episode. She's not being paid for episodes she's not in, and and I don't think she's even making a million in total.

Lady Gaga is not an average TV actor. She isn't being paid per episode. She is being paid by a separately negotiated contract for a specific job. The contract includes clauses and insentives about her compensation based on the number of episodes she's in, and the number of viewers and advertising dollars are pulled in because of her involvement.

Archived