💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

Reading the thread I'm getting mixed info I think... Do the Hotel numbers need to be updated still? Or is the 5.81m the final number?

So wasnt it down 5% ftom last season? Its great numbers even so and I hope they hold good! I was hoping for Gaga to draw a bit bigger numbers after The extensive promo. But oh well, its still good!

Reading the thread I'm getting mixed info I think... Do the Hotel numbers need to be updated still? Or is the 5.81m the final number?

5.81m is the final number for live-viewers when it actually premiered.

FX will add in the streaming, DVR, etc. views after 3-days have passed which gives us the complete total of all viewers combined. It might bump the ratings past 10 million hopefully. :pray:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

So wasnt it down 5% ftom last season? Its great numbers even so and I hope they hold good! I was hoping for Gaga to draw a bit bigger numbers after The extensive promo. But oh well, its still good!

Same. I was expecting past 7m+ but Freakshow probably turned off a lot of people so I guess these numbers are alright. At least the ratings declined by a minimal amount because if Gaga wasn't in this season it might have declined worse. :dead:

PrinceGaga

6.13 of Freak Show includes Live Plus 3 days of VOD

5.8 of Hotel not includes Live Plus 3 days of VOD. The real rating will be in 3 days

Please, explain this in the OP.

So @bradshaw this isn't true?

So @bradshaw this isn't true?

They are correct about Hotel. The "real" ratings will come soon like I explained. I think they accidentally messed up about Freakshow though. It had 6.13 live-viewers and 10+ with streaming added. It was the highest viewed episode in FX/AHS history too (I think). :spook:

Americano

These numbers are great. Better than all seasons except Freakshow which broke records, and even then, it was just shy of Freakshow. 

The fact it has the potential to break the FX viewership record says enough in itself.

PrinceGaga

They are correct about Hotel. The "real" ratings will come soon like I explained. I think they accidentally messed up about Freakshow though. It had 6.13 live-viewers and 10+ with streaming added. It was the highest viewed episode in FX/AHS history too (I think). :spook:

Ah I see. On Wiki it only says 6.13m so they screwed that up. At the same time though maybe the Wiki numbers are the live viewers only. They should really have added the VOD to the FS numbers since they technically count towards the premiere. 

Morphine Prince

Final. These are only live viewers numbers! 

With VOD, etc. it changes. I don't have the numbers for all the episodes though. The Freakshow premiere is still the most watched episode.

The Hotel premiere could possibly beat it but we'll have to see. 

As for live viewing numbers, there was a 5% decrease. The blame could be on Lange not being in this season, Freakshow disappointment with fans. Still amazing numbers though. 

PrinceGaga

Final. These are only live viewers numbers! 

With VOD, etc. it changes. I don't have the numbers for all the episodes though. The Freakshow premiere is still the most watched episode.

The Hotel premiere could possibly beat it but we'll have to see. 

As for live viewing numbers, there was a 5% decrease. The blame could be on Lange not being in this season, Freakshow disappointment with fans. Still amazing numbers though. 

Oh I see. So if Hotel has higher VOD numbers than FS, it would confirm that Hotel was watched by more people even though it had fewer live viewers, which could have been for a number of reasons.

It's possible. Many on this forum alone didn't watch it live. There are also the reruns. :pray: 

Morphine Prince

Oh I see. So if Hotel has higher VOD numbers than FS, it would confirm that Hotel was watched by more people even though it had fewer live viewers, which could have been for a number of reasons.

It's possible. Many on this forum alone didn't watch it live. There are also the reruns. :pray: 

Yup! 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived