💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

FATCAT

I read somewhere that they still need to wait for some ratings to be released before totalling up the views. It's like that every year.

And we only need 300,000 views to top the highest (freakshow)

Let's hope those views we're waiting for are very contributing :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

The decrease was because Hotel earned a lot of hate because of Jessica's lost, and Gaga is a controversial figure too. Despite this (and those are not the final numbers), the episode was the second most watched in AHS's history. 

They aren't final, so it could be the most watched, we'll know for sure in a few days :giveup:

Purr more, hiss less.

Whispering

ARTFLOP era for AHS. Ryan must be crying rn. :trollga:

I do think it should surpass the record. I don't think freakshow deserve the spot. Hahaha, I find Freakshow the weakest season.

You are trying so hard. 

For someone who didn't like the show last night, and spent so much time making negative comments, you certainly are spending a lot of time on it. 

malazam

3.0 rating in adults 18-49 (2nd of the ngiht)

Freak Show did 3,1 rating in 18-49...

It cab beat the 10 million with DVR so it's pretty perfect!

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam

nnnnn llets not pull a Rihcardo here. The VMAs pulled in 10m across multiple channels.

Anyways, those numbers are good and I can't wait for the DVR addition.

Let's pray! FS did 10m

another shot before we kiss the other side

elijahfan

So rude and shady. Is that what we've come to? :awkney:

Leave it to LMs to complain about absolutely everything, even when the news are actually amazing.

AgusPop

Umm, I know this? 

6.13 of Freak Show includes Live Plus 3 days of VOD

5.8 of Hotel not includes Live Plus 3 days of VOD. The real rating will be in 3 days

Please, explain this in the OP.

Americano

Huge! She's already getting great headlines for this like "Viewers go Gaga for Lady Gaga" 

:party: 

Morphine Prince

6.13 of Freak Show includes Live Plus 3 days of VOD

5.8 of Hotel not includes Live Plus 3 days of VOD. The real rating will be in 3 days

Yeah, I know. 

So do the numbers I posted here all include it? Because I know on Wikipedia for Scream Queens, for example, they don't include all of that. 

AgusPop

Yeah, I know. 

So do the numbers I posted here all include it? Because I know on Wikipedia for Scream Queens, for example, they don't include all of that. 

yes :yes: they are final. Hotel no yet

Kinda sad (but deserved) how Freakshow lost half it's viewers as the season went along, lol.

5.81 in same-day views is GREAT! When the +3 days kicks in, we should have about 7 million, no?

androiduser

LOL, love how there's a disclaimer that Gaga had nothing to do with it, only because the numbers are not bigger than the last season's opening :rofl:

Bad Monster Kid

Kinda sad (but deserved) how Freakshow lost half it's viewers as the season went along, lol.

5.81 in same-day views is GREAT! When the +3 days kicks in, we should have about 7 million, no?

Freakshow did 10mil with +3. 

River

Those 2 weeks were very bad to all the tv shows that I know.. the ratings are very low for some reason..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived