đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

Also, I'd like to point out the numbers in OP don't include VOD and all that. I took them from Wikipedia. They don't include those. Plus, there are the numbers that actually matter. Advertisers play their commercials during this and care more about live viewers than recorded. 

ARTFLOP era for AHS. Ryan must be crying rn. :trollga:

I do think it should surpass the record. I don't think freakshow deserve the spot. Hahaha, I find Freakshow the weakest season.

what part of this do you not understand? :trollga:

"“American Horror Story: Hotel” averaged a 3.0 rating in adults 18-49 (about 3.8 million in this age group) and 5.81 million viewers overall. (With out L+3)

Last year’s “American Horror Story: Freak Show” premiere (3.1 rating in 18-49, 6.13 million viewers overall), which went on to become the network’s most-watched telecast ever in Nielsen’s “live plus-3” estimates. (With L+3)

There’s no reason to think last night’s premiere can’t set a new record when L+3 numbers come out on Monday."

http://variety.com/2015/tv/ratings/ratings-lady-gaga-american-horror-story-hotel-premiere-1201613557/

:trollga:

AHSHOTEL will pass FS with the L+3

JustPokeHerFace

Murder House was new, but good. So it pulled the number it did.

Asylum had MH hype, so it increased.

Coven had Asylum hype, so it increased.

Freak Show had Coven hype, so it increased. 

Freak Show didn't exactly end on a good note, plus Jessica isn't returning. The fact that the episode pulled the ratings that it did is pretty impressive. 

Plus, if Hotel's viewers are more consistent instead of dropping like Freak Show's, then that'll be better for the long run. 

Davidsonary

let's hope it's not :pray:

I read somewhere that they still need to wait for some ratings to be released before totalling up the views. It's like that every year.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Chris Evans

final numbers come in 3 days when DVR/ other streaming comes into play 

Warholian

Once they get the final ratings it'll probably be around the same or higher. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Bleachella

Shut the hell up, these are great numbers... They even topped the VMAs.

So rude and shady. Is that what we've come to? :awkney:

Before anything else, Gaga does not hold any blame for this cause or any kind of possible accusations. She only got 5 mins air time, so don't hit the car on her.

(5.81 is GREAT, not debatable).

Morphine Prince

what part of this do you not understand? :trollga:

"“American Horror Story: Hotel” averaged a 3.0 rating in adults 18-49 (about 3.8 million in this age group) and 5.81 million viewers overall. (With out L+3)

Last year’s “American Horror Story: Freak Show” premiere (3.1 rating in 18-49, 6.13 million viewers overall), which went on to become the network’s most-watched telecast ever in Nielsen’s “live plus-3” estimates. (With L+3)

There’s no reason to think last night’s premiere can’t set a new record when L+3 numbers come out on Monday."

http://variety.com/2015/tv/ratings/ratings-lady-gaga-american-horror-story-hotel-premiere-1201613557/

:trollga:

AHSHOTEL will pass FS with the L+3

Umm, I know this? 

Mister Gaga

The decrease was because Hotel earned a lot of hate because of Jessica's lost, and Gaga is a controversial figure too. Despite this (and those are not the final numbers), the episode was the second most watched in AHS's history. 

Jesse Pinkman

Shut the hell up, these are great numbers... They even topped the VMAs.

nnnnn llets not pull a Rihcardo here. The VMAs pulled in 10m across multiple channels.

Anyways, those numbers are good and I can't wait for the DVR addition.

It's science, bitch

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived