Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

34k viewers by the end of the season.... :(

another shot before we kiss the other side

monketsharona

Actually I think we'll get similiar numbers that MH and Asylum all along the season. 

Coven and Freak Show were easier for the GP to watch. That's not really the case of MH, Asylum and Hotel.

monketsharona

The numbers are just out and Gaga is already promoting next week episode ; coincidence ? I don't think so ^^

The ratings don't really matter. As long as it's still causing buzz on social media (and the tiny handful of people that post at a place like this still give a s--tt) it will be fine.

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

This is WAY TOO gay for the GP.. So it's absolutely understandable.

and too s-xual and gore in general ^^

Hotel is more a mix of MH and Asylum than Coven and Freak Show... So not very surprised Hotel is doing same numbers than the first two seasons...

I'm pretty sure ratings will inch up in the next weeks once the story is settled (I think it is in episode 6). The show is still very strong in term of story and people interest. It's very successful in streaming. 

asana15

AMERICAN HORROR STORY: HOTEL   FX     10:00 PM    2.637    1.4

AMERICAN HORROR STORY: HOTEL    FX    11:16 PM    0.905    0.4

GagaisHotAF

Still the #1 cable show of the night. But I do agree that it does weird out a lot of people. I feel bad saying it but I got really uncomfortable with the Liz Taylor s-x scene. I feel like an a hole for saying that. Although sometimes gay s-x scenes in the show make me uncomfortable so I could be biased. :(

Probably on Grindr

AlexanderLevi2
4 hours ago, GagaisHotAF said:

Still the #1 cable show of the night. But I do agree that it does weird out a lot of people. I feel bad saying it but I got really uncomfortable with the Liz Taylor s-x scene. I feel like an a hole for saying that. Although sometimes gay s-x scenes in the show make me uncomfortable so I could be biased. :(

It's because we are not exposed to it as a society.

Currently listening to Joanne

Morphine Prince

I'm sad that it keeps going down despite the episodes getting more exciting. But this season is really hard to watch if because of how crude it is. Some people don't feel comfortable with all the s-x and blood constantly. 

ARTPOPdidntflop

Um,..... it's the #1 cable show, what else do y'all want??????

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived