đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Wednesday’s broadcast also trailed the second “Freak Show” and “Coven” episodes. The October 15, 2014 “Freak Show” drew a 2.3 rating with 4.527 million viewers, while the October 16, 2013 “Coven” posted a 2.5 with 4.513 million.

Despite the week-over-week and year-over-year declines, Wednesday’s “Hotel” still ranked as the night’s #1 cable program in adults 18-49. Its viewership mark trailed only that of the 8PM MLB playoff game (5.944 million).

malazam

That 2.2 broke my hip. 

Second eps demo:

Boy Parts (Coven): 2,5

Massacres and Matinees (Freak Show): 2,3

Chutes and Ladders (Hotel): 2,2

Home Invasion (Murder House): 1,6

Actually is not that bad, considering that the second ep for Coven and FS was watched by 500k more than Hotel's 2nd one.

another shot before we kiss the other side

djBuffoon

lost 1,8M....................

I spoke to three people in just the past few hours who have recorded it and will watch it tonight. :shrug:

Jesse Pinkman

Not bad. Honestly, this is kind of a niche show anyway. Not everyone is gonna be a fan of the stuff they do on this show. This is evident by some of the reactions we've seen to the rape scenes and overall. So, I think that's pretty good. Plus we're gonna get the DVR additions in a few days. I also believe that episode 2 is enough to keep people interested because it completely won me over, and I've been seeing nothing but positive feedback.

It's science, bitch

monketsharona

Wednesday’s broadcast also trailed the second “Freak Show” and “Coven” episodes. The October 15, 2014 “Freak Show” drew a 2.3 rating with 4.527 million viewers, while the October 16, 2013 “Coven” posted a 2.5 with 4.513 million.

Despite the week-over-week and year-over-year declines, Wednesday’s “Hotel” still ranked as the night’s #1 cable program in adults 18-49. Its viewership mark trailed only that of the 8PM MLB playoff game (5.944 million).

we can' even compare results from 1 or 2 years ago. This year ratings are very bad for all the shows... TV is fading year and year. Even Empire has huge drops...

AHS is sure to get more seasons

malazam

lost 1,8M....................

But still strong at demo, which is the important thing here, channels like CBS has shows watched by over 10 million per week but has a 1,2-1,5 demo which shows an old audience who are not buying anything from the ads

monketsharona

But still strong at demo, which is the important thing here, channels like CBS has shows watched by over 10 million per week but has a 1,2-1,5 demo which shows a old audience who are not buying anything from the ads

Actually demo is the most important, a show that is doing 10M viewers but less than 1.0 in demo could be in deep danger while a show doing 'only' 4 million viewers and +2.0 in demo could be safe.

Evan Peters

Less viewers than the second episode from the last two seasons. 

Who cares :rip: not like it's a terrible drop 

emma roberts is an abuser

malazam

Actually demo is the most important, a show that is doing 10M viewers but less than 1.0 in demo could be in deep danger while a show doing 'only' 4 million views and +2.0 in demo could be safe.

So, lets :party: and with the 3 day number from VOD and DVDR it can reach 9,5-10 (with lucky)

I think next week the episode will increase a little :Jase:

monketsharona

can someone explains to me the 'demo' thing please xD

that's the young audience (18-49 years old). It is the main target of TV channels. That's what they look at first when they are considering renewal.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived