💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

when will we now the ratings? :wao: 

probably today or early tomorrow. and we'll have the total ratings including people who watch it later by monday most likely 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid

well, i heard the ratings weren't as good as they were last week :air: but i can see why and i agree with your statement on how it dragged on. It was seriosly so slow and boring :rip: I seriously do not know why they spend so much time on the Lowe's when their storyline is minutes too long

which ratings did you hear about? The show or Twitter ratings? 

I really hope the dropoff is not too severe. Expecting people to stay tuned in for 100 mins is crazy. 

Desperado

they will obviously decrease, so dont start with the stupid ass meltdowns over nothing, when is expected. 

Jesse Pinkman

Yasss. :applause: Solid and stable.  

Edit: oh that's the 1st episode. :air: 

It's science, bitch

monketsharona

they will obviously decrease, so dont start with the stupid ass meltdowns over nothing, when is expected. 

especially knowing this year ratings are very bad and falling hard for almost all the shows... 

Evan Peters

which ratings did you hear about? The show or Twitter ratings? 

I really hope the dropoff is not too severe. Expecting people to stay tuned in for 100 mins is crazy. 

I wasn't told if it was social media ratings or show ratings but it was well below 2,5 :air: that could easily be a rumor tho since the official ratings don't usually come out until a day later. but i get why people would leave :rip: i don't know why they waited way past 40 minutes to talk about March, who at this point, is the most interesting character in terms of characterization and plot :rip: I'd think you would put that in the beginning when the most people are watching. I just think the slowness from the Lowe's storyline is what's putting people off. You have all the crazy **** happening then it just flashes back to this boring, 10 minute monologue from John. I like the lowe's put their story breaks the craziness and not in a good way.

I also think people weren't expecting the season to be this extreme. It puts Asylum to shame

I'm not really worried if the ratings are low though. Asylum had pretty low ratings and here we are 3 seasons later lol. FX isn't gonna drop one of their most popular shows. 

Evan Peters

nobody is having a meltdown in here :air: 

Bad Monster Kid

I wasn't told if it was social media ratings or show ratings but it was well below 2,5 :air: that could easily be a rumor tho since the official ratings don't usually come out until a day later. but i get why people would leave :rip: i don't know why they waited way past 40 minutes to talk about March, who at this point, is the most interesting character in terms of characterization and plot :rip: I'd think you would put that in the beginning when the most people are watching. I just think the slowness from the Lowe's storyline is what's putting people off. You have all the crazy **** happening then it just flashes back to this boring, 10 minute monologue from John. I like the lowe's put their story breaks the craziness and not in a good way.

I also think people weren't expecting the season to be this extreme. It puts Asylum to shame

I'm not really worried if the ratings are low though. Asylum had pretty low ratings and here we are 3 seasons later lol. FX isn't gonna drop one of their most popular shows. 

Hopefully a rumor cause none of the big ratings websites have reported cable yet. 

Agree on everything(Especially Johns story) except how extreme it is. I don't think it's hit Asylum level gore yet. Getting close tho. 

Medication

they decay! cancel it now before everybody's wigs have meltdowns

take your time now, there's no need to rush. ❣

Whispering

they decay! cancel it now before everybody's wigs have meltdowns

Why don't you pick another show to watch? All you've done is spew your negativity over this show. People keep asking you to stop, but you just keep going. What's the point? Go pick something else to watch! 

Medication

y'all so butt hurt. why are you taking things so serious? are you in the show that you are getting that butt hurt? Like I have the right to watch what I want & give my opinion about what I watch,, Nobody is gonna like everything Gaga does & y'all can't even accept that. mess!

take your time now, there's no need to rush. ❣

KarmaPolice

y'all so butt hurt. why are you taking things so serious? are you in the show that you are getting that butt hurt? Like I have the right to watch what I want & give my opinion about what I watch,, Nobody is gonna like everything Gaga does & y'all can't even accept that. mess!

you don't come here with your 3 october 2015 account to teach us all how to handle flops and meltdowns. Where were you when we had MarryTheNight #29 chart position, BTWBall release dates,The Broken Hip, SkypeBall?

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived