💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Hotel - Ratings Discussion Thread (Finale - 2.25M)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
caseymonster

Damn. This is sad. This season lost all thw views ot was building through the years. This is definitly not gagas fault tho. The story line is bad. The characters are bad. The dialongue is terrible. The whole season will go down as trash.

Watch jessica coming back to praise and gaga leaving in shame and is gonna be blamed for ruining the show.

I wish gaga stayed away from this show worked on her music instead.

Fantina

I kinda wish that that the next season will have both Jessica and Gaga.I kinda think that one of the problems with the season is that there are an overwhelmingly amount of useless male characters.

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

caseymonster
4 minutes ago, GodOfTheLove said:

I kinda wish that that the next season will have both Jessica and Gaga.I kinda think that one of the problems with the season is that there are an overwhelmingly amount of useless male characters.

Naaa i want gaga to work on her music. She needs to stop with this side projects. with all this time she wasted she could have made a great album

Fantina
Just now, caseymonster said:

Naaa i want gaga to work on her music. She needs to stop with this side projects. with all this time she wasted she could have made a great album

Yeah,me too tbh

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

monketsharona

Hey guys don't be so negative and tragic lol

Don't forget the L+3 and L+7 are doing amazing for AHS... And that those number will count at the end.

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Guys. don't forget that streaming is very big now

and that's why L+3 numbers -> +100% viewers

Yeah but you know that fanbase love to complain about everything and they don't even know how ratings works. Anyway...

When I see comments like 'she should stop doing side projects', it disgusts me. They have learnt absolutely nothing from 2015. And they'll be the first to say 'slay Queen !' when she'll win Emmy Awards or Golden Globes thanks to AHS.

Morphine Prince

TRAGIC. 

Even though the L+3 numbers are great no one cares about those and the show gets bad press. 

Worst ratings EVER. 

It's def. not Gaga's fault though.  It's the writers. They arranged the episodes this season so weird. It could've been done so much better. 

monketsharona
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

TRAGIC. 

Even though the L+3 numbers are great no one cares about those and the show gets bad press. 

Worst ratings EVER. 

It's def. not Gaga's fault though.  It's the writers. They arranged the episodes this season so weird. It could've been done so much better. 

I'm pretty sure FX will ask the writers to make something easier to understand next season, something lighter. That's what they did after Asylum. And we had Coven the year after.

And I think the show is still suffering from the absence of Jessica Lange. It's a fact she was doing a huge part of the show. She was the favorite one from almost everybody... I'm pretty sure they'll make her back in some capacity next season (even if they have to use money). I don't think Gaga will be made the responsible of the ratings, actually a lot of AHS fans like her in Hotel. I've seen a lot of polls on AHS groups showing they want Gaga back next season.

+ I have to say that only Gaga fans and haters care about those ratings...

Personnally I still love Hotel. But I would understand some people, not familiar to that show, wouldn't like it...  

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm pretty sure FX will ask the writers to make something easier to understand next season, something lighter. That's what they did after Asylum. And we had Coven the year after.

And I think the show is still suffering from the absence of Jessica Lange. It's a fact she was doing a huge part of the show. She was the favorite one from almost everybody... I'm pretty sure they'll make her back in some capacity next season (even if they have to use money). I don't think Gaga will be made the responsible of the ratings, actually a lot of AHS fans like her in Hotel. I've seen a lot of polls on AHS groups showing they want Gaga back next season.

+ I have to say that only Gaga fans and haters care about those ratings...

Personnally I still love Hotel. But I would understand some people, not familiar to that show, wouldn't like it...  

Yeah, I agree with everything. I still need to watch the last two episodes. I hope they're good. 

monketsharona
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Yeah, I agree with everything. I still need to watch the last two episodes. I hope they're good. 

episodes 9 and 10 are great ;) Far better than episode 8

Giorno Giovanna

i really hope Queenie (Season 3 witch) comes back in the next episode, regarding the clothes it could be very possible that it's gonna be Queenie :excited:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived