Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Iggy's lead single coming this month

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Wait, I'm generally confused. She's been so adamant about the lead single not coming til next year. 

One would assume that if the single is this month, the album will be out by the end of the year. 

Edit: okay I went through her  Twitter and she said  the album will be out next year still. That's an odd release schedule. Haven't heard of that since Kesha released "Tik Tok" and Animal.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

funny how you get butthurt when someone says something about iggy then go on to talk **** about there faves. interesting.

iwasbeingsa positiev two dafyq is his issue

Higher

I can't wait for the vines and gifs. :wao:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

venusian

iwasbeingsa positiev two dafyq is his issue

he can't handle an opinion other than his own so he feels the need to lash out and make everybody else feel inferior. he's being childish just let him be

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Sizzily

Okay. When I first heard Work in 2013 I was OBSESSED! I quickly went around youtube to find as many of her singles as I could. One song that fell short of the rest was Bounce. I don't know why, but it just wasn't as good as Work, Murda Bizness,ect. And later when I found out she was releasing an album, I was so excited. But when the album came out, I was disappointed. It felt like an album generally made up of Bounces. I liked Fancy and I adored the video but I can't say the same for her other new singles. 

I just hope this next one is a lot better than The New Classic. And I swear to god if Pretty Girls or any song as atrocious as Pretty Girls is on it, I'm done.

One Banned Boi

SychosSoChic

I finally see what the Taylor/Madonna/Katy stans see omg and I saw it in the On My Mind thread too :smh:

You'd think this fanbase would learn its lesson after ARTPOP, but clearly not :smh: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

HausAlly

Omg it has **** in the title + she's working with diplo again! Hopefully this means she's returning to her old sound, I was so disappointed in the new classic especially since I loved ignorant art and trap gold :gaycat:

Paper Gangsta

Omg it has **** in the title + she's working with diplo again! Hopefully this means she's returning to her old sound, I was so disappointed in the new classic especially since I loved ignorant art and trap gold :gaycat:

what is ****? and where did she say that? also when did she confirm diplo?

Bleachella

I exposed you for being an avid Iggy hater. Duh. :rip:

Her Grammy (from 2010) and Best Rap Album award is enough to back up her talent.

Vd6Rzgi.jpg

Article%20Lead%20-%20narrow6348255611snh

Iggy's never won a Grammy? :confused:

OT: she better serve work sized bops and I might be into it :giggle:

Fiona Apple

She is still alive? Lol poor thing trying to come back from flop world. ?

You are acting like the Gaga haters in the AP era.. Shame on you :awkney:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived