💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

When people say Lana can't sing...

Stephen

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

A lot of people hate Amy Winehouse's singing style yet her work has more soul in it than most of their faves combined. Same thing applies to Lana.

I don't give a **** about whistle registers, falsettos, Xtina screams, and all that other crap. It doesn't impress me at all. 

Sister

She has her own distinct voice, she can sing.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

retroglamx

OH SH1T, EVERYONE WATCH THIS PERFORMANCE. I NEVER DOUBTED HER VOICE BUT I HAD NEVER HEARD HER SING LIKE THIS.

/caps

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Cody Draco

OH SH1T, EVERYONE WATCH THIS PERFORMANCE. I NEVER DOUBTED HER VOICE BUT I HAD NEVER HEARD HER SING LIKE THIS.

/caps

She absolutely slays Million Dollar Man.

Her performance at the iTunes Fest. kills me even tho she seems drunk af. 

That's one song that really packs a punch.

:giveup:

Tropico

She has improved tremendously from 2011 but some people are still stuck in 2011 and are set on the idea that she can't sing. She is super talented. Her voice sounds better than ever now. 

Her high notes > 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

@Steve Nasty nothing shows up in the OP for me, what was in there, give me a link

I'm getting desperate I must see ... :giveup:

Same :giveup: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

She can sing- she lacks Confidence in her performance. Maybe if she did a line of blow before she went on stage it would help?

:smh:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

I like Lana but this is so messy… The uploaders editing never fails to make me laugh. She remains talented though and I'm sure she has improved. :deadbanana:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

Yes ofcourse she can sing. And more than that, she has good use of her voice in very nice, varying and interesting way. Very colourful tones to her sound. Great singing is sooooo much more than yelling loudly.

OT, oh and couple haters have found their way here too... It seems to be pretty much The same ppl. What satisfaction do ppl get from just hateing and being negative towards other female starts? I never understood that.... I get that you really like Gaga, but how does other stars change that... Its weird and a bit cult like. O.o 

StrawberryBlond

As someone who didn't have much faith in her vocal abilities, got faith in her over time, saw her live and was slayed and was blown away by her vocals from Ultraviolence, I can confirm she can sing. There's more to being a good singer than hitting Mariah Carey-esque notes. Most diva singers don't move me as I can't detect emotion behind the big notes. The notes only mean something if there's passion in them. And Lana has passion. She can do things with her voice that are surprising, she just usually saves them for live performances here and there. Remember when she did semi operatic vocals for the live version of Body Electric? She just saves it for occasional performances. I think the issue for her in the past was that when she performed for faceless crowds on tv, she didn't know if real fans were in the audience. But in front of her fans, she's brlliant because she knows that everyone in the crowd likes her and she feels a connection. Maybe if she can't feel a connection, nerves take over. Maybe she's been more media trained or just gained more confidence, but there is no doubt she has improved massively. I think I'll rank her very high on my list of "Singers who are percieved as bad singers despite actually being quite good." Hence...

The first 30 seconds :legend:

Archived