Can Azealea make a comeback?

Serendipity

Can Azealea make a comeback?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Can Azealea make a comeback?

Featured Posts

Serendipity

landscape-1444058810-gettyimages-4860050

After smashing with hits like Problem, Black Widow, Fancy and semi hits Booty and Beg For It, her career seems o have fizzled out

Canceled tour, dismal sales, backlash

But can she make a comeback with Demi's new song-Kingdom Come?

Dark Horse 4.0:dead:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

JustPokeHerFace

Dark Horse was unique when it first came out, but all of these ripoffs since :wtf: 

OT: I don't think so right now. It would take a major reinvention, and she would probably have to change genres completely to be taken seriously. 

Jenniferella

Yes obviously. She needs to get rid off those collabs and release a solo album with a more unique sound. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

manicholic

idk... can anyone really have a real comeback these days without pre-instagram legacy of songs?

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Kermit

A comeback to Briarcliff tbh :excuseu:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit

Oh wait you meant IGGY, she can make a comeback to Briarcliff too

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Benji

Does Iggy even have a fanbase? She has like a hatebase but apart from Lance... no one seems to like her unless they personally feel offended that she's been called out on her ignorance :rip:

Harry

I doubt it. Unless she suddenly has a huge image overhaul and people actually start respecting her as a rapper and a person, then.... no. It seems unlikely.

Her and Demi coming together on a song for me is like Dumb and Dumber. I can't see their Dark Horse cover doing too good.

Tove Lo

Yes I do think so. Also, Azalea**

Dark Horse was unique when it first came out, but all of these ripoffs since :wtf: 

I mean we could even say Dark Horse is a ripoff of Crazy Kids by Kesha. Same build up with the chorus, both trap vibes (dark horse is more trap), and both have a rapper feature on it so I mean. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hop on that **** like a maniac

Archived