Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Ryans full introduction of Gaga

giskardsb

Featured Posts

Blackwillow

R u sure that Ryan is not GGD member? All receipts 2015 only thing he missed was Gaga took a photo with Babara Striesand. :sharon:

Harry

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought Ryan could be a GGD member after watching that :lmao:

Ryan's basically the new Maikeeb/Marc.

Bradley

I just love Ryan 100 times more.

I mean there are a lot of people who have praised Gaga before, but Ryan's praise just sounds so sincere and beautiful. You can really tell that Ryan didn't just say that for publicity or because he just wanted to be nice to Gaga and say something that the audience wanted to hear,

'I do think she is the most talented woman in the world'

He also mentioned how she didn't put out an album this year, yet named Billboard's Woman of the Year, what she did at the Academy awards... also the fact that Ryan thanked Bobby Campbell?

wtf Ryan is obviously as amazed by her as we are

Bradley

R u sure that Ryan is not GGD member? All receipts 2015 only thing he missed was Gaga took a photo with Babara Striesand. :sharon:

i think he almost mentioned LG5 for a second

giskardsb

there are worse things than having a powerful hollywood producer as a Stan.   Interesting that every single director and producer she's worked with on films or tv has sung her praises.

AlphaMonster

He's one of us. :pray:

Of course, he is a homo !!! 

Homos have to stan for gaga unless they are a member of Madonna-Nation.

Kermit the frog

I think it's embarrassing that she's being portrayed as the second coming while the rest of the crew just stands there in her shadow.

Dangerous Man

Gaga's redemption is really spot on.  :koons:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

LaMaisonGaga

I think it's embarrassing that she's being portrayed as the second coming while the rest of the crew just stands there in her shadow.

guess what, she is the second comming.

lamaisongaga.com

Archived