review

61/100 American Horror Story Season 5 on Metacritic - 52% on RT

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Freddy

Down to 60 on metacritic  (and the score is now in yellow), and now is the worst reviewed season. Hopefully ratings will be good  (im pretty sure that FOX only care about the ratings and not the critics anyway)

GloZell Green

People actually care about critics, the ones who dedicate themselves to judging success that they don't have? :smh:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Morphine Prince

I don't give a **** about reviews for TV shows. All I care about is the viewing numbers. 

ThisGuyTony

As long as the reviews are for the story and nothing to do with Gaga I could care less about the score. :dead:

thierryrreiht

then again you can't judge a season by it's first episode

looking at you Freak Show...

GagaisHotAF

On Rotten Tomatoes Audience Review it has a 71. Which is 4 lower than Murder House.

Probably on Grindr

GagaisHotAF

It has a high score on audience reviews which is the most important IMO. There are many shows and movies critica hate but audiences love. Also none of the criticism is really about Gaga.

Probably on Grindr

VersaceKing

That moment you realize that ARTPOP (61) received a higher Meteoritic score then AHS: HOTEL (60) has received...:saladga: :wtf: 

Fiona Apple

That moment you realize that ARTPOP (61) received a higher Meteoritic score then AHS: HOTEL (60) has received...:saladga: :wtf: 

Why is that so surprising though? 61 is not that low

Archived