💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift donates $50k to cancer patient

Redstreak

Featured Posts

When my fave (or my faves) donate to charity and are being generous, they don't make a big deal out of it; they don't brag about it and they clearly sure as hell don't do it for just publicity and positive press.

Where do you see Taylor "bragging" about this. :rip:

Usually I keep my mouth shut when it comes to Taylor, and sure, I make a playful jab about the copyright controversy but the actual salt in this thread is beyond me :sharon:

Like how can you hold so much hate for someone? She literally donated FIFTY THOUSAND, and sure, to her that's nothing, but to a family like that, it could be the difference between life & death.

Put your pressed views on Taylor to one side even just for 5 minutes and appreciate that she voluntarily undertook this incredibly selfless action. 

:smh: Some of y'all are so blinded by your stan beliefs, if Gaga done this and was being dragged for the amount being "too little" you'd be going OFF

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bitter

WTF is going on with her? Is she leaking all this info by herself?

I'm 100% sure that the majority of her peers are doing the same stuff (charity, donations etc) tho i keep reading about Taylor all the time. She has to stop and keep her kindness out of the spotlight ffs :satanga:

Harry

Idk. I mean, I don't like Taylor that much, but it's crazy what blind hatred will make some of you say. She potentially saved the life of a child suffering from cancer and some of you are trying to spin it into a bad thing. Whether she did it for positive publicity or not, she still did it :rip:

Amazing.

A singer with 100 billion dollars donates $50k to charity.

What a saint.

And how much did you donate? :usrs: 

No, but seriously, acts of kindness should always be appreciated, no matter how 'small' they may seem. :hug: 

She was and still is not obliged to donate a single penny of her hard earned money, yet she decided to help out a boy whose life depends on the money. Remember when Gaga paid for Emma's surgery and gifted her her golden plated wheelchair? People were bashing her, but, just like Taylor, Gaga is the embodiment of pure kindness. This is one of the moments where we have to take off our pop culture glasses and just celebrate the fact that out of thousands of celebrities a handful are using their fame and fortune to raise awareness or help someone who doesn't have as much as them. Publicity or not, this boy's life might be saved because of Taylor.

Bleachella

Only 50k?! 

Smh :fail:

You always constantly enter Taylor threads and find the negative in the smallest thing she does and it's so annoing :fail:

Harry

Only 50k?! 

Smh :fail:

This is another thing I don't understand

From what I gather from the OP, they only needed $20k to treat him. So Taylor doubled that and then some, and that's... a bad thing? :duck: 50 grand is not a small amount lol that will change their lives.

Brooke Candy

You always constantly enter Taylor threads and find the negative in the smallest thing she does and it's so annoing :fail:

True, and i LOVE IT :lolly:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Brooke Candy

How much do you donate? 

Smh :fail:  

MUCH, MUCH more

Brooke Candy

You tried, C for effort.

tried what? Lol

Haroon

When my fave (or my faves) donate to charity and are being generous, they don't make a big deal out of it; they don't brag about it and they clearly sure as hell don't do it for just publicity and positive press.

Where did Taylor Swift make a big deal out of it or brag about it? :confused: If people are accusing her of all of this because she made a heartfelt comment in the donations comment box then I think they're the ones making a big (negative) deal out of it :emma: 

If anything, it's a big (positive) deal because this is someone's life that's being saved and anyone who donates towards something like this, no matter how big or small, should be applauded :flutter: 

Bleachella

If anything, it's a big (positive) deal because this is someone's life that's being saved and anyone who donates towards something like this, no matter how big or small, should be applauded :flutter: 

That's never going to happen on this site honey, they're too blind to compliment someone who donated 30,000 dollars more than the goal to a 13 month old cancer patient because they don't like her. 

30wmbfs.gif

Archived