💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift donates $50k to cancer patient

Redstreak

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

The only person here who needs help is you. Calling out others about donating an amount yet you yourself seem to not have donated any money to the charity. :applause: 

I have donated a lot to charity, money and food drives. I won't have someone from the internet tell me what I have and what I have not done... :toofunny:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have donated a lot to charity, money and food drives. I won't have someone from the internet tell me what I have and what I have not done... :toofunny:

That's good. But just remember that its the thought that counts and not the amount hun. 

Whispering

Well, apparently it was funny according to people who found it funny in this thread :rip: It was meant to be a joke and not to be taken seriously. That seems to have gone over people's heads in this thread.

We have a young child here, who is fighting for his life. He and his family got a large donation, so that they can cover expenses or be there for their child. Do we really have to make jokes in every thread? 

I don't think the joke went over people's heads...I just don't think jokes were really appropriate in this thread. 

Kacey Elizabeth

That's good. But just remember that its the thought that counts and not the amount hun. 

I'm pretty sure that Taylor's thought about donating this money wasn't about generosity or the thought helping someone, but to make herself look better and get publicity. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Redstreak

I'm pretty sure that Taylor's thought about donating this money wasn't about generosity or the thought helping someone, but to make herself look better and get publicity. 

And it's working too. :hug:

Meanwhile Kettle's publicity is being unable to keep her f̶l̶e̶a̶ ̶r̶i̶d̶d̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶t̶   energetic kats in check at concerts.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I'm utterly surprised you didn't bring out receipts about Katy being generous and such. Why? :(

Is it because she fits your description about Taylor, the supposed PR stunt celebrity? :( 

Sunny

I don't like Taylor, but I love it when celebrities donate money :nick:

It's might or might not be for publicity, but it still helps the person (people) in need. I hope everything will be okay for Ayden :sara:

I like dancin', and ponies....

malazam

So he's a Taylor Swift dancer at 1989 tour which already grossed +100m by 24 (last report I saw) but Taylor donate 50k..........:awkney:

another shot before we kiss the other side

VOLANTIS

Come on guys there's a time and a thread to drag stars you apparently cant stand. If you don't have something nice to say about Taylor REGARDING WHAT SHE HAS DONE, no one is forcing you to comment here. :kissga: Try waiting for a hate thread to emerge okay. Then hate your heart out.

Who cares if its a PR stunt or not when she could have just saved someone's Life. 

I'm disappointed to see some comments here because I have really looked up to some of these members. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Bleachella

I'm disappointed to see some comments here because I have really looked up some of these members. 

Are you surprised? She could find the cure for cancer and people would call it a PR stunt :rip:

KyliesChild

So he's a Taylor Swift dancer at 1989 tour which already grossed +100m by 24 (last report I saw) but Taylor donate 50k..........:awkney:

Oh my god can you just shut up? I bet you wouldn't be saying that if Gaga donated money. You people are terrible and throw away her generosity for no apparent reason. Is it because she makes money that you ever will? I don't even like Taylor but you have to give her props for caring about her fans. The 50K could save the poor child's life and you are being negative because she could've donated a little more. Sad. Tell me more popular artists who have donated tons of money to their fans, besides Gaga.

KyliesChild

Are you surprised? She could find the cure for cancer and people would call it a PR stunt :rip:

The money could've saved the poor kid and they are mad just because she is successful.

KyliesChild

The pressed are still pressedT i c. The Lord, her power

XIpLih1.gif

Gracious, charity queen :applause:

Uh, I hate to say this but I agree. :saladga:

Kacey Elizabeth

I'm utterly surprised you didn't bring out receipts about Katy being generous and such. Why? :(

Is it because she fits your description about Taylor, the supposed PR stunt celebrity? :( 

When my fave (or my faves) donate to charity and are being generous, they don't make a big deal out of it; they don't brag about it and they clearly sure as hell don't do it for just publicity and positive press.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived