💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Hotel: insufficiently promoted?

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference was the money that was put into scream queens this time. It makes sense that he had to put a little more into the Scream Queens promo considering it's a brand new show that needs to make more of an impression than one of his shows that already has a huge following with or without promotion. 

The fan base of AHS + Gaga's fanbase is enough to bring the show higher than it's ever been in terms of views imo.

Kulture Kiari

I agree with you and I hugely disagree with you. 

I agree with you on the Freak Show promo. I used to live in LA, CA at the time, and Freak Show promo was everywhere, bus bench seats, billboards, etc. It was annoying tbh and I feel the ratings was low due to this, they were trying to shove Freak Show down our throats.

And I disagree with you because I believe this is enogh promo. Let's forget about Gaga for a second. If they did the same for Hotel, yeah, people would get annoyed. (Do you remember how people got annoyed with ARTPOP because it kept being promoted a year before its release?) Now let's put Gaga in the picture. If they did as much promo as they did with FreakShow, with Gaga being in it:

A: The original AHS fans would be turned off by it. It is AHS, not THE LADY GAGA SHOW.

B. People would assume the show relies HEAVILY on Lady Gaa, which Gaga has enough haters as it is.

Let those haters come to AHS because of those small teasers, and let them be slayed with Gaga's performance, the rest of the cast ( :hunty: ) and by the storyline of the show. 

PS on my facebook, people have known im a Gaga fan because of my posts, and trust me, I got negative comments on my posts (shes a tranny, attention wh0re, cant sing, shes talentless, a wannabe Madonna.)

But recently, with AHS, those same people keep posting IM EXCITED FOR AHS HOTEL!! Nothing about Gaga, which i think its ok. So to answer your question, AHS Hotel has done ENOUGH promo. 

Nicole

The time was dedicated to Scream Queens who doesn't have an established fanbase like the AHS franchise. 

Archived