question

Guys...Is #FunkThePunk LG5?

Delete

Featured Posts

So I was just listening to "I Want Your Love" again and I wondered, is "Funk the Punk" the title of LG5? Have we been given more than we initially thought? Maybe this is the "Stache" of the "Funk the Punk" era. A mere indication of what's in store. :giveup:

If this is true, what do you think of "Funk the Punk" being the title of LG5? Share your thoughts!!!

Dramatica

No, some random guy made that Phil Tan fake twitter account and claimed IWYL was Funk The Punk.

:madge:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Zsolti

**** that stupid title

forget about it

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

PrinceGaga

I honestly think IWYL is a taster of what's to come. I have no idea about funk the punk. 

Supersonic

Don't you know? It will be a one word title to so the people on GGD and ATRL can't come up with a title à la "ARTFLOP" when it doesn't sell 2,000,000 in the first week. :omg:

No, some random guy made that Phil Tan fake twitter account and claimed IWYL was Funk The Punk.

:madge:

Okay, I didn't know that account was fake. Also I just found it curious that the youtube channel it was uploaded on was titled "FunkThePunk"

**** that stupid title

forget about it

Don't come into my thread with an attitude and speak to me like i'm a newbie. I've been here a long time as well. You could be a little polite instead responded "**** that stupid title forget about it". 

EDIT: I've been here longer than you! Lol. 

Didymus

I don't think that comparing Stache, a remix of a song Gaga randomly uploaded on Soundcloud to a collaboration with Nile Rodgers for a Tom Ford fashion film is a good idea :lolly:

Zsolti

Don't come into my thread with an attitude and speak to me like i'm a newbie. I've been here a long time as well. You could be a little polite instead responded "**** that stupid title forget about it". 

what are you saying? :air:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I don't think that comparing Stache, a remix of a song Gaga randomly uploaded on Soundcloud to a collaboration with Nile Rodgers for a Tom Ford fashion film is a good idea :lolly:

Maybe you misinterpreted what I said Didy. It's an indication of the next album's sound, IWYL is a million times better than Stache. Lol.

Didymus

Maybe you misinterpreted what I said Didy. It's an indication of the next album's sound, IWYL is a million times better than Stache. Lol.

It was more of a joke :giggle:

I get what you're saying but this collaboration is huge. It seems a bit weird that Gaga would put so much thought, with other people's careers involved, into something that must have been planned WAY in advance. As Bobby said, Gaga still has not decided on the musical direction of her album and this commercial must have been shot months ago. So your suggestion is impossible.

Archived