Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

lana too :(

Everyone does covers.  What's the big deal? It's for a Tom Ford ad.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

lxdygxga

I don't want to be that fan, but I have no idea what she's singing at 1:46-1:55. I know the part after is "that ****'s so chic", but I really can't understand the first part :koons: Stone me now.

Psychedelic

I want this type of Gaga for LG5, much more fgresh, this look suits her so well, and the song is amazing. It's all still so Gagag yet toned down, love it!

RAYA.core

Me too!! :Jase: for the  journey home

gslIKoT.gif

yes thank god i need the gifs 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

heavyMetalGAGA

This is fantastic! Nile Rodgers and Gaga seem to mix really well together. Her behind the scenes vocal training has paid off. I also love her confidence and all those clothes! Tom Ford knows how to dress people, damn! 

heavyMetalGAGA

And funk is just starting to be revitalized in the U.S. If Gaga did decide to go down that route, she would be just on time. I'm totally here for it!

itschino1

I made an Album Art for this recording. How can I share it? I keep on forgetting how to attach it to this forum... :saladga:

Archived