Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

:legend:

UByEll0.gif

I feel like this gif would also be really good if faces of other pop girls were edited in and she slaps them away :legend: 

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

I feel like this gif would also be really good if faces of other pop girls were edited in and she slaps them away :legend: 

UByEll0.gif

her hair is flawless OMG:giveup:

everything about this women is iconic.

This was a nice treat for sure. Between this and AHS the wait for LG5 just got a lot better!!!

Is it actually her singing through the whole song? I'm having a hard time recognizing her voice at some points, what a flop monster :toofunny:

SKANK

Today was going to be a sweat pants and soup kind of Friday, but that is obviously unacceptable now, not on the day Her Holiness releases her first disco burner. Someone fetch me my dancing shoes...

This song is amazing! I'm trilled, but I think how I feel is best captured by an anonymous comment I read on a gay blog "this is so much better then that rape song."

LaMaisonGaga

I refuse to believe this.

I refused to believe it too but it truly is.

lamaisongaga.com

SissyFromSpace

Today was going to be a sweat pants and soup kind of Friday, but that is obviously unacceptable now, not on the day Her Holiness releases her first disco burner. Someone fetch me my dancing shoes...

This song is amazing! I'm trilled, but I think how I feel is best captured by an anonymous comment I read on a gay blog "this is so much better then that rape song."

same here.

i like it. but im not really that wow-ed

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

crisTEAne

this was FLAWFREE. i LOVE the cover. her looks and her vocals, JFC. someone, hold me! :giveup:

UByEll0.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

SKANK

same here.

i like it. but im not really that wow-ed

What is causing the wow-blockage? I will get a gay glittery plunger, and plunge that disco wow-bloackage until you are wowed.

SissyFromSpace

What is causing the wow-blockage? I will get a gay glittery plunger, and plunge that disco wow-bloackage until you are wowed.

i love everything she does and this will grow on me but i like stuff similar to the Born This Way era (and video...the Born This Way video is her #1 best video imo)

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I refuse to believe this.

There are backing vocals in this song, which are not hers (is this the first time?)

Maybe that's why you're confused?

FreePalestine

Archived