Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Whispering

Already seen a lot of hate for this on other platforms. I love how when Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, or Mariah Carey do covers (and it goes number one) people are totally accept, but because its Gaga it has to be hated. Lol. Some of the medonsters really trying to come for this slayage. 

Gaga could rescue children, kittens and puppies from a burning building and the Madonna crazies would come for her. Pay them no mind, they have mental issues.

Just enjoy the song and video and ignore the idiots with their sad little lives! :later:

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid

Play it in your car!!! It slays my speakers!!!!! :omfgaga:

It sounds so good in my GLK350 :whitney:

DietCoke

Tbh too lazy to go through all 28 pages, but have we already talked about my QUEEN MARK KANEMURA in the video?  

phantasmas

:cryga: im crying idec about the collection just this ****ing BOP OF A ****ING SONG OOOMMG :cryga:its making me cry as much as her Stevie Wonder tribute 

Snapchat: @phantasmas

Thomas P

is it on itunes

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Gagadisiak

i want your love is a masterpiece ... im glad she did this cover even i wanted a new song but her vocal is on point . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

TheKillerQueen

And we thought it was part of LG5... :sharon:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

AgusPop

Tbh too lazy to go through all 28 pages, but have we already talked about my QUEEN MARK KANEMURA in the video?  

yeahhh King Mark is there

UByEll0.gif

UByEll0.gif

UByEll0.gif

that was fantastic. I hope its representative of what this era will have to offer. I hope lg5 has a similar vibe. 

Lord Axel

So many of you people are so ungrateful, God this sounds amazing and all you do is complain. Sucks to be you I guess lol

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Archived