news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

I mean that we all got worked up over nothing and she let all of that happen. Fed up of being disappointed over and over.

it's not Gagas job to keep LMs from jumping to stupid conclusions. She's especially not going to spoil Tom Fords ad campaign because LMs are flying off on tangents. You all bring that on yourselves. Tired of people blaming Gaga for their own meltdowns.  LMs need to take responsibility for their own overhyping. 

Kermit the frog

She didn't do anything. You made up things in your head, hyped yourself, and now you are disappointed. You let all of that happen, not Gaga. 

Umm, are you serious? She saw the madness happen and tweeted cryprically. All that matters for her is publicity, not her fans getting worked up over everything over and over.

A simple tweet to GGD wouldn't hurt.

Whispering

people complaining about a cover when 90% if yall have probably never heard the original 

its a fashion piece, not part of LG5. There was never any indication it was part of LG5.  

Its cool to hear Gaga on this song though and she looks beautiful.  5 '1" Gaga outclassing supermodels. 

Fun thing to get between eras.

Exactly! Just enjoy this gift between eras! 

You are right, most people don't know this song. It is a new song to them...just treat it that way! 

I agree, Gaga looked amazing! :flutter::flutter:  She really knows how to work a camera! 

Ooooohhhh Gaga on a new track! It's nice to hear her on something different.

The video was kinda messy though

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Whispering

Umm, are you serious? She saw the madness happen and tweeted cryprically. All that matters for her is publicity, not her fans getting worked up over everything over and over.

A simple tweet to GGD wouldn't hurt.

Yes, I'm completely serious. Gaga is not responsible for you being a grown child and making things up in your head. Thats all on YOU! You hyped yourself and you only have yourself to blame. 

Her fans (or some of them like you) allow these types of situations to happen and bring their disappointments on themselves. Quit making **** up in your head...take some responsibility for your own thoughts and actions...you aren't five years old! Gaga can't babysit your emotions! 

Battle 4 Ur Life

It's awesome and exactly the type of sound I want for LG5. After Disco Heaven I never thought I'd hear Gagz singing disco/funk again although she masters it.

flawless. I hope the video for LG5's lead single is as good as this one.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

lavenderblondee

I love anything Nick Knight touches involving Gagz, and this is no exception, even if it's for fashion.

And, I cannot get over how beautiful her vocals are. I don't care if it's a cover, SHE SLAYED THIS SONG. Do you know how many successful artists do a cover or two in their lifetime?  A LOT, and they can make the song into their own. This is proof that if given the right producer, Gaga can SLAY. I hope Miles can produce a song (or twelve) on her album. He knows what he is doing. 

AJH219

The constant whining and temper tantrums that go down on this forum never cease to amaze me. :smh: Anyway, I'm loving this song and video. I'm not big into fashion so I'm 'eh' about the line. Always great to get new music from Gaga, even IF its not anything related to the new album

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived