Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Pain of fame1

LG5 HAS TO BE DEFINITLY DISCO, I MEAN IT SOUNDS SO FRESH AND MODERN BUT AT THE SAME TIME SO CLASSIC AND TIMELESS. IT IS THE BEST GENRE FOR GAGA AS WELL AS ROCK-POP-BALLADS. NO MORE ARTPOP EDM 

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

I'v just spent the last hour re-watching all the Gagavisions from The Fame days and after watching this, I can't believe how far she has come!!! Unbelievable. 

barnabesk

Oh my god, this SLAYED ME HARD. I ripped the audio off the video and it's on REPEAT

I WANT DISCO GAGA FOR LG5

freebit

I'v just spent the last hour re-watching all the Gagavisions from The Fame days and after watching this, I can't believe how far she has come!!! Unbelievable. 

Watching this video yesterday brought to mind that part where she's flipping through some sort of coffee table fashion book, talking about how she wanted to find the party that was happening in that book, and how she would never leave if she found it. Now she's starring in that party. 

tumblr_nm63ds5g3M1qcs7p4o1_500.gif

HausOfMiklaus

I listened to this song exclusively for an entire day, I have raved and danced and created choreography for it. What kind of fresh, ingenuous collaboration.

Archived