Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fanmade Bloody Mary Music Video

ARTDECO

Featured Posts

Hey guys! After the "Above & Below" AHS teaser came out I had this idea to mash parts of it together along with the FAME film and make a mock music video for Bloody Mary which I feels fits with The Countess. I made it in iMovie and this is the first time I ever attempted to make a video of any sort lol. I think it turned out pretty well for my first video. I had a blast putting it together and just figured I would share and maybe get some feedback on it. Hope you guys enjoy it! 

Koreku

welcome to GGD :party: 

I liked it! I can tell you put a lot of effort into compiling the different scenes. The AHS scenes especially fit well with this. the only thing that I personally would do is at 3:15 i'd pause for the shooting scene after the scream is fully done instead of half way :laughga: good job! 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

welcome to GGD :party: 

I liked it! I can tell you put a lot of effort into compiling the different scenes. The AHS scenes especially fit well with this. the only thing that I personally would do is at 3:15 i'd pause for the shooting scene after the scream is fully done instead of half way :laughga: good job! 

Thank you! :hug:

But yeah that transition you mentioned is something I want to work on. 

Archived