Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Is Gaga still filming now?

hamster11

Featured Posts

hamster11

Just wondering how the filming process really works. We know that she fstarted filming since late July and we got to see on-set pics for about a month. Did she finish all her scenes during that time? Is she still filming it or will she be filming again soon?

Any ideas, guys?

andy232000

she started filming on Aug 8th, its been almost 2 months since she started shooting. the rest of the cast started on July 15th. i think she still has a couple of weeks to go. probably by october 18-20 she will be donde shooting

ryhanna

I'd be surprised if she wasn't. Shows tend to take several months to shoot, so unless her role is smaller than we think she should probably still be shooting. 

Schizophonic

they film all the way through until december 

but ryan murphy said that gaga will film all of her parts in a short time because she has a busy sheudle

elijahfan

but ryan murphy said that gaga will film all of her parts in a short time because she has a busy sheudle

Yeah, he did say that but I really don't understand why, because AHS episodes are written basically as time goes by, and they get to change plot points and details according to the audience's reactions. So unless Gaga is only meant to be there for the beginning of the season (which, we know, isn't the case), I don't really understand what Ryan Murphy meant. Because imo, if she's supposed to be there the whole season, I expect her to keep shooting on/off until December when the season wraps.

Unless... the entire dramatic arc of her character was specifically written in advance for her to shoot all of her scenes in priority. But she's been already shooting for a great deal of time now, so the "short time" stance doesn't really hold anymore.

monketsharona

Yes she is :

She'll probably shoot for whole October. 

But honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga is in more than the 8 episodes deal they announced... Ryan Murphy is know to be quite felxible with actors deals... 

Americano

I think she will finish in the next few weeks. She's been in most of the episodes thus far.

Archived