rumor

LG5 Snippet on Tom Ford Ad

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

arthurhmangum

All those sunglasses. Even in the new video.

:udidnt:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum

Gaga is about to make her second-coming and snatch everyone's weaves. 

:pray:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

AlphaMonster

This is definitely not a rumor. All those accounts are fake, and desperate for some attention, and you're exactly the one who's paying attention on them, which makes you desperate. I mean, the title says like it really was confirmed that though. You're welcome.:bye:

The title has rumor symbol under it, you little genius. What do you expect ? Do you expect title to be ? LG5Rumors account rumors that LG5 snippet is in Tom Ford ad... It's a title, not Song of Ilium.

Rumor: a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

Learn what rumor means, it is a rumor. We cannot be sure if they tell the truth or not, probability of the rumor's being truth is increasing parallel to accountability of the source...

Eros92

I think if Gags is in the video and theres some new music and a surprise it could be her music. Doesn't mean its from the new album thought. 

Could be something like Princess High or Cake...  Something created to create some buzz. I mean if she wanted to release something and be put back out there now would be the time/ 

Alien Tulip

LadyGaganow.net tweeted that its gaga :party: I doubt the song is from her album though. It's probably just a random instrumental but I hope I'm wrong. 

AlphaMonster

Confessions on a Dance Floor tease :trollga: Get Together :trollga:

YES !!! I want that disco/trance sound... 

HolyDelRey

The title has rumor symbol under it, you little genius. What do you expect ? Do you expect title to be ? LG5Rumors account rumors that LG5 snippet is in Tom Ford ad... It's a title, not Song of Ilium.

Rumor: a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

Learn what rumor means, it is a rumor. We cannot be sure if they tell the truth or not, probability of the rumor's being truth is increasing parallel to accountability of the source...

Hey boo, i'm pretty good educated to know what rumor does mean. LIKE, YOU DON'T GET IT, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT RUMORS CREATED BY THE FANS WHO ARE DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION JUST LIKE YOU ARE. The people are getting high hopes on this, just because you;ve decided to share something that it's untrue. The same thing happend with ARTPOP with all that high hype. So just let her doing her thing, and everything will be perfect. She knows perfectly what is she doing. Like i said, don't you ever try to share something that its created by dumbass fans. :queenga:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Archived