Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Beyoncé Dragged on Facebook

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Haroon

Sensitive users in 3  2   1....

Oop.  I'm late.  Yeah this is kind of tasteless but w/e. :hor:

I don't think it's people being sensitive, I think it's just people pointing out that it was a bit out of the blue and unnecessary and doesn't really work either :duck:

Dangerous Man

I don't think it's people being sensitive, I think it's just people pointing out that it was a bit out of the blue and unnecessary and doesn't really work either :duck:

nah, ppl here are just sensitive.  

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Higher

When people start coming for Beyoncé you know the world is about to end. :giveup: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

You needn't take it as an insult. Didn't Beyonce learn to sing, dance, and entertain outside the school system? And if she's reasonably well-read and informed now, it's from learning on her own.

She's trying send the right message though. You don't want massive numbers of kids thinking if only they can excel at singing or sports they don't need to stay in school.

Gagadisiak

Under the Quebec separatists, Quebec schools do/did a poorer job of teaching English than many countries in Europe.

Yeah i'm from there ... it's not only english class ... it's everything

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Archived