💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What song do you think will be in Gaga's opening scene?

Stephen

Featured Posts

On second thought, a rock song may bd too intense for The Countess. From what I can tell about the character, it's gonna be something dark and s-xy. Maybe pop or RnB. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Thats the opening credits Im talking about her opening 6 minute scene

Wouldn't the music be the same or similar tho? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Pure Adrenaline

Express Yourself or Life On Mars? :green:

Didnt she said like one time the Creep by Radiohead is her fave song .... Idk tbh this girl changes her mind faster than her wigs it basically coukd be any song :saladga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

On second thought, a rock song may bd too intense for The Countess. From what I can tell about the character, it's gonna be something dark and s-xy. Maybe pop or RnB. 

it will be Do What U Want tbh .... Gaga serving the DWUW vid when everyone least expect :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Davidsonary

I still think it's going to be a jazz song. More promo to C2C!

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

TopazBlue

I think dramatic, ominous music in the background as the camera pans around the hotel lobby. Kathy Bates is doing accounting or something and there are a couple bellhops doing stuff. The scene draws out for a couple minutes, the music getting louder. The elevator number drops: 6... 5... 4... Guests walk with bags to rooms on the first floor across the elevator... 3... 2... the music increasing rapidly in pitch and volume...

1 . . .

The elevator opens to reveal The Countess in all her silent glory. There's a hesitation, then her song will play and gaga starts walking around the hotel checking on things and doing countess stuff.

iT's GoNnA bE

M A G I C A L !

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

TopazBlue

ok i just noticed i didnt really say a song but i did describe my opening scene :lmao:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

I think dramatic, ominous music in the background as the camera pans around the hotel lobby. Kathy Bates is doing accounting or something and there are a couple bellhops doing stuff. The scene draws out for a couple minutes, the music getting louder. The elevator number drops: 6... 5... 4... Guests walk with bags to rooms on the first floor across the elevator... 3... 2... the music increasing rapidly in pitch and volume...

1 . . .

The elevator opens to reveal The Countess in all her silent glory. There's a hesitation, then her song will play and gaga starts walking around the hotel checking on things and doing countess stuff.

iT's GoNnA bE

M A G I C A L !

Yes, countess stuff as in blood, gore, and nudity ;)

Archived