Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

American Horror Story: Hotel red carpet on October 3rd @ 6pm PST

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if the public is allowed to attend or get close enough to the red carpet to get pics? I'd love to go see the premiere or at least a chance to see and get some personal pics of Gaga and some of the other stars walking the red carpet.

On a slightly unrelated note, I'm finally starting to see posters and billboards for Hotel around LA. Scream Queens literally had promo EVERYWHERE around town 3 months before it even premiered. I remember back in June they took out an ad that took up one of the entire Gold Line trains showing Ariana and Nick Jonas.  

I saw a Hotel poster for the first time in Glendale last weekend and this week they started running a Hotel promo as one of the rotating ads on the big digital sign outside the LA Coliseum, but so far that's all I've seen.

Photos :

The Gunman Red Carpet at Regal Cinemas L.A. (March 12, 2015)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152843697939492.1073741931.49127904491&type=3

Essence Atkins walks the 'A Haunted House 2' Los Angeles Premiere Red Carpet atRegal Cinemas L.A. Live on April 16, 2014 in Los Angeles, California

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/jaime-pressly-walks-the-a-haunted-house-2-los-angeles-news-photo/485186037

videos : 

SABOTAGE Movie Premiere at REGAL Cinemas L.A. LIVE

Meryl Streep "August: Osage County" Los Angeles Premiere Red Carpet Arrivals at REGAL Cinemas

makes sense now, thanks!

Pole dancer

• Admin changed the title to American Horror Story: Hotel red carpet on October 3rd
Warholian

I didn't see this posted here but apparently the Hotel premiere/red carpet is happening this Saturday. Hopefully Gaga isn't a no-show like she was for the press conferences. 

Freakshow's red carpet for reference of what we might see. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

OMG  she HAS to go, I can just imagine her crazy outfit. This is when she has to be her most GAGAEST :air: omg b---h GOOO

She better be there and come dressed as The Countess in all her Elizabethan Glory!! :legend: 

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Mister Gaga

She MUST go...i mean, the promo campaign of the whole season was based on her; it would be stupid her absence :shrug:

Jewels n Drugs

Yass gaga show em how its done

dUWMjXX.gif

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

RAMROD

It's finally here :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luna Lovegood

Yass gaga show em how its done

dUWMjXX.gif

omg where is this video from?!

luna’s advocate