question

Can Xtina still make a comeback?

Serendipity

Can Xtina still make a comeback?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Can Xtina still make a comeback?

Featured Posts

Serendipity

Sure, if she had something that would do well on the radio! The general public doesn't read as much into careers like we do.

Say Something went #2 tho

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, people always said, third time's a charm.

So why not?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Honestly, i don't think she can. She's been gone for way to long. Plus, even if she did make good music, all of these child stans wont pay it any mind because their too busy with the terrible music on the charts right now.

The music on the charts is really good right now...Taylor and Selena are saving pop music and The Weeknd is doing acceptable music as well

HolyFameMonster

The music on the charts is really good right now...Taylor and Selena are saving pop music and The Weeknd is doing acceptable music as well

yes, i agree they're good but im talking about these terrible songs like that watch me whip one 

Serendipity

You call Cheerleader "good music" :awkney:

Dangerous Man

As long as she's the featured artist,  yes.  

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

You call Cheerleader "good music" :awkney:

What are you talking about sis, it dropped out of the top 10 a long time ago

SlaeUrAnus

Yes. She is not a 'flash in the pan'. Everyone is still damn well aware who Christina is. 

She needs to go back to Stripped/Back to Basics, start to write her own material again and get rid of the producers that held her back during Bionic and Lotus. 

She needs to reinvent herself properly. 

In my messy era.

JusKeepBreathin

I think when you have a voice like hers it only takes good management to bring you back.  Its clear people don't want dance pop songs from her. They want either soulful ballads like Say Something maybe as her first single instead of a splashy dance song and a more pop/rock sound like Moves Like Jagger. She still had a top ten with Feel This Moment, but the other two were much more successful. She had a Spanish duet with Alejandro Fernandez called Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti, where her voice sounds impeccable. I think his last duet was with Beyonce. I bet CA sings at next years Oscars or does a couple of tribute performances like she did for Whitney a while ago. That Run to you cover is amazing, not as good as Whitney's but no one will ever be as good as Whitney. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

manicholic

if she can figure out a way to make great pop records without her signature oversinging style and apologize and send gifts to everyone she's been mean to over the last 15 years in the industry i mean sure why not

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Serendipity

I think when you have a voice like hers it only takes good management to bring you back.  Its clear people don't want dance pop songs from her. They want either soulful ballads like Say Something maybe as her first single instead of a splashy dance song and a more pop/rock sound like Moves Like Jagger. She still had a top ten with Feel This Moment, but the other two were much more successful. She had a Spanish duet with Alejandro Fernandez called Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti, where her voice sounds impeccable. I think his last duet was with Beyonce. I bet CA sings at next years Oscars or does a couple of tribute performances like she did for Whitney a while ago. That Run to you cover is amazing, not as good as Whitney's but no one will ever be as good as Whitney. 

So much truth :sara:

if she can figure out a way to make great pop records without her signature oversinging style and apologize and send gifts to everyone she's been mean to over the last 15 years in the industry i mean sure why not

what actually happened? :confused: I didn't really know she was actually mean before ... 

As long as the music is good, yes. Applies to every single artist out there (excluding the ones that said something anti-patriotic and are being ignored on radio stations).

Archived