Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Doing anything special for AHS premiere night?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

no

actually I have to wait til someone translate the episode to Hungarian so I'm gonna watch it a few days later :rip: 

If you are good enough with English to interact with us here on the forum, you should be able to watch it with English subtitles, no? Those are usually done really  fast.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

I will be in New York City for work, but I will probably smoke some MJH, order room service and beer, and enjoy The Countess in her divine gory (er, glory). :flutter:

RAMROD

Duhhh, I will do something speshul!

Watching the show on my TV + Popcorn and Dr.Pepper!!

:gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I will just be watching, but I will have to watch the encore viewing of it, later in the night.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Bad Bromance

You've got the right idea @Alien Tulip!!  I was thinking of ordering pizza and bruschetta for dinner that night.  Great minds think alike!   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

super ultra

If you are good enough with English to interact with us here on the forum, you should be able to watch it with English subtitles, no? Those are usually done really  fast.

yeah, sometimes I watch movies without Hungarian subtitle but I still have to wait for the English one because without any subtitle, I don't understand at all (okay there some movies with very basic vocalbulary but still :fail: )

you can't imagine how annoying is being a non-English speaker :cryga:

yeah, sometimes I watch movies without Hungarian subtitle but I still have to wait for the English one because without any subtitle, I don't understand at all (okay there some movies with very basic vocalbulary but still :fail: )

you can't imagine how annoying is being a non-English speaker :cryga:

Én is magyarul beszélek de a filmekből profin megtanultam angolul.

Ha továbbra is angolul nézel sorozatokat akkor neked is könnyen fog menni :hunty:

super ultra

Én is magyarul beszélek de a filmekből profin megtanultam angolul.

Ha továbbra is angolul nézel sorozatokat akkor neked is könnyen fog menni :hunty:

ez most komoly? omg :lmao: :saladga: 

persze + dalokból is

Warholian

next wednesday

Well that came fast. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Alien Tulip

You've got the right idea @Alien Tulip!!  I was thinking of ordering pizza and bruschetta for dinner that night.  Great minds think alike!   :yes:

ugh i love bruschetta 

Phantomhive

Restricting myself from social media while anxiously waiting for the torrent links. :emma:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Archived