💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga crowned Billboard's 2015 "Woman of the Year"

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

Is it just me or is media trying to get onto the bandwagon of prasing Gaga again before she slays with her music next year? It's like "WE KNEW SHE WAS NEVER AWAY BEFORE ANYONE ELSE BLABLA"

GET THAT ACCLAIM GAGA SIS

It's not you. They (the media) did the same when she was slaying left and right only to drag the hell out of her after the flops.

Do you think they won't drag her again if the next her flops? They're PERCHED! 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"From her show-stopping performance at the Oscars, to her co-headlining tour, to her philanthropic outreach and foundation promoting youth well-being and empowerment, to her new role as TV star, there is no woman dominating popular culture tastes and its evolution as much as she is today. What a force."

I can't :giveup:

The praise :worship: 

The queen :legend: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

These comments tho

nimetoumln_zps8jjsmk5v.png

:smh:

Petition to have this picture used as the definition of "Bitter" forevermore 

tumblr_mgrbjbpL4a1qcrgoyo1_400.gif

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I'm sorry but if she hasn't even really charted this year how can she be woman of the year for a music chart company? I love Gaga and she deserves a lot of praise but it's stuff like this that makes other fan bases skeptical of how genuine the praise towards her is.. These "awards" are intended to inflate an artists sense of importance, and the more superfluous awards Gaga gets the more it'll seem like she didn't earn them.. If this was a year that she released music I wouldn't even say anything but.. Yeah roast me if you want but I gotta question if she deserves this or not

Gags slaying left and right

tumblr_m4g663klp31r9dky6_zps12swnnh6.gif

These comments tho

nimetoumln_zps8jjsmk5v.png

:smh:

What in the world, Gaga doesn't need to pay Billboard to get some low-key award :lmao:

people these days. What a mess.

Purr more, hiss less.

barnabesk

It's not you. They (the media) did the same when she was slaying left and right only to drag the hell out of her after the flops.

Do you think they won't drag her again if the next her flops? They're PERCHED! 

I guess it depends on whether her next record will be critically acclaimed or not (excluding extremely superficial channels)

• Admin changed the title to Gaga crowned Billboard's 2015 "Woman of the Year"

Archived