💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Spoiler: Naomi Campbell to Face Off With Lady Gaga in Hotel

venusian

Featured Posts

Lmao Im reading this like how the hell are they still shooting this when we are almost a week away from premier. :awkney:

Well actually AHS and most Ryan Murphy shows shoot while the episodes are airing. Just last week episode 5 was filming so by the time the first episode airs about 5-6 episodes are shot and sent for sent for editing while filming lasts until December for this show.

CyanLights

Jesus Christ enough with the spoilers in the titles . I should be able to come onto the forum without seeing major spoilers like this 

Well actually AHS and most Ryan Murphy shows shoot while the episodes are airing. Just last week episode 5 was filming so by the time the first episode airs about 5-6 episodes are shot and sent for sent for editing while filming lasts until December for this show.

but this article was from june... :awkney:

having Gaga starring in AHS is actually not a good thing, I haven't read this much spoiler past seasons

can't keep myself from clicking GGD AHS forum

RAMROD

I wonder how fierce her character will be.

Looks like so many cat fight in this upcoming season :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Evan Peters

having Gaga starring in AHS is actually not a good thing, I haven't read this much spoiler past seasons

can't keep myself from clicking GGD AHS forum

there were a ton of spoilers.. :rip: 

there was literally a spoiler of the entire first episode like 4 days before it came on 

but the point is that she already filmed. and that this is old news :air: she's only in like 2 episodes or smth

emma roberts is an abuser

monketsharona

Ok so Gaga still hasn't shot her scenes with Naomi ! 

EDIT : the article is from July, so I've said nothing about it :rofl:

elijahfan

This isn't really news or a spoiler since this was released July 23rd :duck:

Right. Plus, we already have pictures of Naomi from the show.

Archived