💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fake Fans following *only* the most successfull artist

Juvelius

Featured Posts

Gaga says a lot of contradictory things. Welcome to the fanbase. Add it to the list of betrayals. 

i don t see any contradiction at all. She wants people to buy her music as every artist wants to spread his-her art. But,she said some years ago some of you will be with me some of you will abandon me and betray me(because you are fake fan b---hes staning the current hottest female pop star):kissga:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You joined 27 minutes ago. Go back to your other account and re-post pls.

It's more likely that he's a lurker. 

Both this account and the other one you recently suggested are duplicates have legitimate IP addresses shared with no one else. (And the thread was posted in the wrong section, so less likely to be someone with experience posting here)

When it comes to online communities (and social media), most people accessing a site are not posting new content, but are still interacting privately- even without an account. It's an actual management piece that is backed up by research. 

http://heidicohen.com/lurkers-engage/

http://www.nngroup.com/articles/participation-inequality/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1%_rule_(Internet_culture)

I think people just want to see Gaga on top again like she used to be when she first came out. But that's not going to happen again and I think that angers some people, and makes them bitter towards her for some reason. At this point in Gaga stanning, you should be here purely because you enjoy her as a person and as an artist. She's been doing so much since ARTPOP because I think she realized she doesn't just have to release albums to have success or acclaim. She can do other projects and be just as happy and successful. 

I still see moderate success in her future with LG5. Regardless, if the music is enjoyable for me I will be purchasing a copy or two.

Brooke Hoegan

will you buy LG5? and the most awful thing is the answers i see. Something like i ll wait for the lead single and such things.

What makes you think they'll wait only to see if the lead is successful and other people like it ?

Maybe it's something as simple as whether they personally like the music or not ? Not whether it has huge sales or not ?

Because I don't see myself buying an album with singles (and music in general) that I don't like. It has nothing to do with others liking it or not.

Did you really thought about it before you posted or you just wanted to bash people who "bash Gaga" ?

ItsTommyBitch

imo, the phrase "music, not the bling" is just as misinterpreted among fans as the message of BTW.

gaga's artistry and that of lana are different. comparing them, therefore, is not really fair.

I was totally kidding about the phrase :laughga: 

My point was that neither of them think of monetary success or critical acclaim as their end goal... Gaga has been accused of the opposite before, where as no one really expects Lana to sell millions of records (well minus her surprise hit first album) and she consistently puts out "alternative" music that doesnt appeal to the general public very often and she does anywhere from literally 0 to barely any promotion at all; she isnt marketed as a pop star... so my point was that being a fan of her - you find that hardly anyone is following Lana simply because she is "successful", because compared to many artists she barely is, and only because BtD was so controversial.

So if one were to theoretically stan for Lana, they'd find very few "fake fans" who are just here for the fame and glamour and pop stardom that comes with her name. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

crisTEAne

So if one were to theoretically stan for Lana, they'd find very few "fake fans" who are just here for the fame and glamour and pop stardom that comes with her name. 

i disagree, you can reverse the whole theoretical scenario. being "alternative" or "edgy" can attract just as many pseudo-fans as glamour and pop stardom. 

anyway, i see your point. i just think the flip side is just as valid.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

LeoFameMonster

I think a lot of people just want to see her very successful because when you love someone you want them to be super successful and since Gaga was the most sought after super star in the world its understandable to want her to regain it.

I will always support her and LG5 will be no different. Like ARTPOP ill be buying 3 albums.

Archived