Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should K4 be filled with songs like Dark Horse?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Serendipity

No. I want KP4 to have alternative and Baroque genres + gothic and industrial styles mixed with pop. I would also love it if the album had some ambient music. She had a few songs with ambient musical elements in PRISM. 

That's a very good theme tbh:yes:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

no i want songs like unconditionally, it takes two, love me, double rainbow and by the grace of god

Kacey Elizabeth

It shouldn't but it will probably be cause Katy only does things that were successful for her in the past

But PRISM barely resembles Teenage Dream and Teenage Dream doesn't even resemble  One of the Boys. :noparty:

If Dr Luke and Bonnie McSlay like it I guess :shrug:

Huh? What's that? Are you trying to say that Dr. Luke and Bonnie McKee control what direction Katy goes with her albums? Oh, Spock. :rofl:FYI, all of Katy's material is from her own vision and mind. Katy's in complete control of her music and she decides what direction she goes with her albums. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

But PRISM barely resembles Teenage Dream and Teenage Dream doesn't even resemble  One of the Boys. :noparty:

Musically, you have a point 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Huh? What's that? Are you trying to say that Dr. Luke and Bonnie McKee control what direction Katy goes with her albums? Oh, Spock. :rofl:FYI, all of Katy's material is from her own vision and mind. Katy's in complete control of her music and she decides what direction she goes with her albums. 

tumblr_nf6144u1c61ql5yr7o1_500.gif

It was a joke, God chill. And while we're at it, Teenage Dream didn't really fully come from Katy's "own vision and mind" since it was Bonnie's idea or whatever. We had already discussed that.

who will love me when the night is over

yASSsss

no,KP4 should be filled with empty air sounds. maybe then i'll start listening to ha songs

XH1JUsI.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

JusKeepBreathin

TBH I like Katy's ballads. I'd like more of those. Wide Awake, Unconditionally, The One That Got Away, Pearl. It's probably why I love TD more than the rest of her albums. She is really authentic in her ballads and not cartoony. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Dangerous Man

no,KP4 should be filled with empty air sounds. maybe then i'll start listening to ha songs

XH1JUsI.gif

Just listen to my farts then.  :koons:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Riot Poof

No. I want KP4 to have alternative and Baroque genres + gothic and industrial styles mixed with pop. I would also love it if the album had some ambient music. She had a few songs with ambient musical elements in PRISM. 

This would actually slay. :udidnt:

I'd have sooo much more respect for Katy if she gave us a legit derk album.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Katsuki Bakugo

I ain't trying to be funny guys.  :green:

Also,  Dark Horse has been the trendsetter these past years. Many songs sounds the same as it like Black Widow,  Get On Your Knees,  She Knows, and other songs from 2011-2013. :green:

Most of those are Katy Perry written... and sound like b-side to her actual songs. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Warholian

One of my least favourite songs she's ever put out, but somehow one of her most popular. I'm sure they'll fill it to the brim with dark horse juices.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

If she wants to play safe and boring, she would and could.

But personally, I do not want, no.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I really want ONE SOLID THEME, I mean I liked PRISM but a lot of the songs felt like they were made for different albums, like Teenage Dream had a lot of things that a teenager would deal with, I just want one theme

He/They

she has already recycled old ideas, Prism is literally a TD 2.0, Same stuff from Dr Luke and everything, I can see her playing it safe AGAIN and using DH sound dn slay the charts

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Admin changed the title to Should K4 be filled with songs like Dark Horse?

Archived