đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Gaga's acting in AHS is lackluster, let's not be delusional.

FATCAT

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Anyone doubting her acting talents should rewatch the Marry the Night video right away. And that's all I'm gonna say about this.

this. And that was in a situation where she was directing herself, which could have gone disastrously. With good writing and objective direction, she can really nail it. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Anyone doubting her acting talents should rewatch the Marry the Night video right away. And that's all I'm gonna say about this.

I have high hopes but let's not forget that mess acting from MTN video.

:toofunny:

crisTEAne

she shall slay. 

it's running in her blood.
it's running in her veins.
it's running in her genes.
it's in her dna.

:trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

I'm sure she had to show some talent to them to get on the show, they'd cut her down to less than 8 episodes if she wasn't a good actress, I'm not saying she's gonna be the best and everyone is gonna get scalped, but I'm honestly not worried at all

He/They

SpadesToStart

I plan on keeping it real, but tbh I'm really optimistic.  We have seen from all the MVs that Gaga definitely has the physicality of acting down, she never appears wooden or awkward.  And her work with speaking parts in Sin City and Machete was pretty good too.

Desperado

if we are going to go with that video..

I think that as long as she makes it her own and memorable it will be fine. She is no Jessica Lange in acting, but Gaga has her own talent. It reminds me that Jessica singing on 2 season of AHS. Lange is not a singer, but she made it memorable.

PartySick

I just can't wait for certain members to pick on every little flaw and make her entire (but short) acting career about those flaws instead of praising her for where she excels :flutter:

I'll be honest, though, even if she's out right terrible, she'll still blow me away. That's just what Gaga does :coffee: 

đź’š

Archived