Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Gaga's acting in AHS is lackluster, let's not be delusional.

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Also if her acting is ok/average/not great but not too bad either...the "non-delusionals" should not spread their negativity in 10 different topics, how Gaga disappointed them, how she's the main reason the season sucks, compare her to actors with decades of experience etc.

It goes both ways.

FreePalestine

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

I'll be truthful about how I feel about Gaga's acting. I stopped worshipping my faves as goddesses years ago.

It'll be SUPER GREAT if I'll have something to praise tho. :flutter:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

I agree with you, I've said from the begining that I - as a fan of both - will be judging AHS as an AHS fan this year and not letting my love of Gaga manipulate my opinion.

I agree. I think though, no matter the outcome, we should all commend Gaga on her effort and dedication to putting 200% into this role. I honestly don't know what to expect from her - this being her first major role, but I'm sure to appreciate how hard she is working, and if she isn't Emmy ready - maybe she will be next time if she decides to continue in then future, she could only improve. 

If Gaga acts bad and you say she acts bad there are members that will attack you with  "STOP SPREADING NEGATIVITY", like i said somewhere else, those members are trying to make her perfect, which she indeed is not.

Obviously she isn't very experienced in acting and we shouldn't expect much but i expect her to be decent.

djBuffoon

Gaga has literally all of the tools that a human being needs to be a good actor: she's intelligent, perceptive, a--lytical, fearless, and she's not satisfied easily. Been around actors my entire life, and every bad actor I've ever met has lacked one or more of these qualities.  

This is not taking to account the fact that she has worked with acting teachers, on and off, for a decade. If she is mediocre, I'll gladly eat my words, but if the scripts and direction don't let her down, there's no reason why she won't slay this role. 

If Gaga acts bad and you say she acts bad there are members that will attack you with  "STOP SPREADING NEGATIVITY", like i said somewhere else, those members are trying to make her perfect, which she indeed is not.

Obviously she isn't very experienced in acting and we shouldn't expect much but i expect her to be decent.

Yeah, but if you praise her, you will be called biased and delusional

Yeah, but if you praise her, you will be called biased and delusional

Yeah, there will obviously always be different opinions on topics so i hate when that happens, if their opinion differs from yours they are either delusional or negative. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you can discuss your opinions without spamming "OH MY GOD SIS U'RE SO DELUSIONAL SIT DOWN".

LastNight

I think at the very least she'll be just fine. Appearances in music videos and being a phenomenal live performer don't necessarily equate to acting talent, however in Gaga's case, she has shown that she has tremendous stage presence and has delved successfully into different types of performance art and remained committed (for example, Joe Calderone) all of which requires some kind of acting skill. So I think there is little chance of her completely bombing, she might not be absolutely flawlessly perfect at acting but I also don't think she'll be bad. 

I'm a huge AHS fan, so Gaga's presence only heightens my excitement for the show to return. I'm sure that many fans on here will give their opinion straight up. I've never known this site to shy away from criticising Gaga, so if people think she's bad I don't think they will delude themselves otherwise. By the same token, like you said, it's all a matter of opinion. Some of us might find her to be magnificent, others not so much. I'm going to try with all my might to avoid the AHS section of this site while the show airs, I don't want it to interfere with my love of the show and sometimes it's a bit much reading all the different opinions and over-a--lysis of Gaga related topics. I'm sure I'll look in every now and then, but I really just want to enjoy the show the way I always do.

Giorno Giovanna

i don't care

I'll make up my own opinion about her acting when i see it. It is preference, what some don't like in her acting others might like exactly this thing

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

For what Im really glad is that this topic has been very very rational and polite. :) I can only hope that it will remain as such and ppl remain somewhat calm when Hotel airs. Well done guys! 

I personally think she will do fine. As I have stated previously, I don't think Gaga's PART will be a huge lead so there probably wont be ALL that much preasure for her. Plus shes surrounded by crazy good professionals that will no doubt help her do her best and I M fairly confident The result will be good! 

Now, let's keep it calm! :)

People keep forgetting Gaga went to Tisch at NYU for Musical Theatre lmfao. 

for about a year in her teens... And m.theatre isnt quite same. SO as said above, don't create too high expectations, though she will surely do fine.

Archived