- electric chapel 

- highway unicorn 

- Amen fashion 

- Judas 

- Bloody Mary 

- HML

- the queen

- FOHL

All made me want puke when I first heard the album I was extremely disappointed, but by time most of them grew on me. 

You think songs are fillers just because you don't like them?

Get the **** out and go stan for Cher Lloyd 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

-Government hooker

-Americano

-bad kids

- electric chapel 

- highway unicorn 

- Amen fashion 

- Judas 

- Bloody Mary 

- HML

- the queen

- FOHL

All made me want puke when I first heard the album I was extremely disappointed, but by time most of them grew on me. 

Do you even know what a filler is? A filler is a song that is just added to the tracklist to fit the 12 - 17 song limit of an LP. Disliking a song doesn't mean it's a filler. I dislike half of born this way but that doesn't mean those songs are fillers. Bad Kids is one of her worst songs of her discography but the message of the song fits the theme of born this way. Many people say the fame has a lot of fillers but that's because they don't like the songs. The Fame and The Fame Monster are her most cohesive clean conceptual albums in my opinion since the songs represent the aesthetic and thematic message she conveyed and the same goes for Born This Way. 

You think songs are fillers just because you don't like them?

Get the **** out

says a Lana fan, her whole career is a filler, so why don't u **** outta here with your hipster music. 

ARTPOP definitely wasn't a bad album, it was rather decent especially compared to a lot of the music that was released in 2013.

However, I do feel like it lacks the whole "Gaga" factor in it. It just feels so... lackluster, not as an individual album but compared to her previous work. :shrug:

Bleachella

says a Lana fan, her whole career is a filler, so why don't u **** outta here with your hipster music. 

not you lowering yourself to attacking people's favorite artists 9Bsnhwg.gif

Need I remind some of y'all that this is a pop forum... 9Bsnhwg.gif

Shut the f*** up and stop trying to start ****, it's not that deep.

Wow I really got the girls mad tonight!!!

Cheer up ladies. Need you more than dope.

Morphine Prince

I'm listening to Gaga's discography right now as I read this thread, btw. 

Already listened to TF, now on Monster from TFM :music: 

Bette Davis

:lmao:

I agree. Monsters do the most. I'm listening to Donatella right now and I'm trying to wonder if I want to be on the "intellectual" level that you obviously need to be in order to understand how "beautiful" it is.

Can you all please stop ****ing kidding yourselves?

It's so annoying and then when you call them out they just give you diva attitude and can't defend themselves :hunty:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived