Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia being Racist to Black+Latino fan

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Idk why, asians and latinos are done with her :smh: 

Not really, the vast majority of her fans are still her for her. Only stans are pretending to be outraged at the point. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily

*everyone excepting self hating gays and blacks 

R5yCztJ.jpg

Brittany :flutter:

Mess @ the 1 (2?) people defending her racist, homophobic ass :lmao:

One Banned Boi

DrewStevens

It's fine.

That's still comparing someone though? I mean you were looking to fill the criteria of someone who has done perceivably good and bad things to prove your point.... and you chose Hitler.

I don't know anything about you, that's my point. If you done something wrong, I wouldn't count up your past mistakes and decide whether you deserve to be forgiven or not? You don't know Azealia, you only hear the skewered GGD report of her latest punch up with someone.

No, I was actually referring to her "f*cking f*ggot" outburst.

That's what I'm struggling to understand here though, she's spent over a year talking about discrimination. Then she uses a few slurs herself (whilst clearly unwell) and everything good she's ever done is wiped? Right, that makes sense.

We know she's bipolar.

Mmmm... because every post in here has just been about outlining that she said something wrong. :fail:

In my opinion I didn't compare them two. I used someone who did way worse things but just to show that's wrong to ignore the bad things someone does just because they also do good things. But anyway, I clarified that in my last posts so I don't know what's the big deal.

We don't know her but we know what she has said, something that we don't know about each other. If I started attacking other users here with racist remarks then comparing me to her would be fair.

This thread is not about the airplane drama and the word 'fagg@t'. This is about her attacking someone with racist remarks. That's what started this argument.

I don't think this invalidates the good things she has said, I never said so. But sure there was malice in her words this time. You can't attack a black person with a racist comment on slavery without malice or ignorance, and we know Azealia is not ignorant when it comes to black history.

We know she is bipolar... we don't know if this was a consequence of it. 

There was an attempt here.

N05yKW8.gif

basically what it's saying is that T.I is embarrassed by mess and the vines of Igloo making a fool out of herself rapping. He couldn't take it so he left. 

Nobody wants to work with Azealia cause she has a bad attitude and no one takes Igloo seriously because well, she kinda sucks at rapping. That's who you need to be concerned about right now Not Azealia Banks:hunty:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Pity Party

Lmao, I'm attacking people for questioning why people are insinuated she should be dead, diminishing her accomplishments, undermining whats happening to her and her obvious mental instabilities yet those people are "speaking out" okay sis. 

Join the real world please. Stop acting as if she's some legend, she's not. Also remove your head from her **** cavity for a few seconds please. "Obvious mental instabilities"?, oh ok yeah it's not her fault. Easily the most delusional ignorant person on this forum. If Azealia called you a ****** ******* tranny you would still be eating out of her toilet, bye.  

SissyFromSpace

basically what it's saying is that T.I is embarrassed by mess and the vines of Igloo making a fool out of herself rapping. He couldn't take it so he left. 

Nobody wants to work with Azealia cause she has a bad attitude and no one takes Igloo seriously because well, she kinda sucks at rapping. That's who you need to be concerned about right now Not Azealia Banks:hunty:

T.I. is a hasbeen. Iggy works with people of higher authority and class, like Beyonce (see Mrs.Carter Tour)

No1 wants to work with AB because she isn't talented or good (which is why Beyonce and Gaga dropped her)

but lets go back on topic:
Azealia's recent comments have me OUTRAGED!

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Are you really that upset that anonymous people on an online forum might say something bad about someone who used homophobic and racial slurs? Do you also say these things about people who make similar comments about people like Donald Trump?

Your first comment in this thread was not to express concern that she had used racial slurs, but to attack the thread title for having the word "fan" in it. You were already deflecting and trying to take criticism off of Azealia before the comments in this thread had even started.

Are you really that upset that a few people don't agree with pages, upon pages, upon pages of abuse aimed at someone, especially when the facts weren't even correct?

Are you really that upset that anonymous people on an online forum might say something bad about someone who used homophobic and racial slurs? Do you also say these things about people who make similar comments about people like Donald Trump?

Your first comment in this thread was not to express concern that she had used racial slurs, but to attack the thread title for having the word "fan" in it. You were already deflecting and trying to take criticism off of Azealia before the comments in this thread had even started.

I'm not upset at these dweebs, (I'm more upset at the situation but that's besides the point). I just find it odd how your diction changes, when the reality is that these people are attacking Azealia, regardless.

Okay but how is the OP lying and stretching the truth to make a bad situation seem even worse  any better than "deflecting" 

Join the real world please. Stop acting as if she's some legend, she's not. Also remove your head from her **** cavity for a few seconds please. "Obvious mental instabilities"?, oh ok yeah it's not her fault. Easily the most delusional ignorant person on this forum. If Azealia called you a ****** ******* tranny you would still be eating out of her toilet, bye.  

You barely know me to call me delusional and ignorant, so if you have something to say without insulting me, then we can try this again. 

T.I. is a hasbeen. Iggy works with people of higher authority and class, like Beyonce (see Mrs.Carter Tour)

No1 wants to work with AB because she isn't talented or good (which is why Beyonce and Gaga dropped her)

but lets go back on topic:
Azealia's recent comments have me OUTRAGED!

igloos recent vines has me HOWLING

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

SissyFromSpace

igloos recent vines has me HOWLING

The Queen has YOU searching HER.

The agenda is working.

Gsd31s5.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

NewYorkCity

She really makes it hard for her fans to defend her :awkney: 

But hey, it is funny to see them still trying :lolly: Don't give up guys!!!! :lolly:

In my opinion I didn't compare them two. I used someone who did way worse things but just to show that's wrong to ignore the bad things someone does just because they also do good things. But anyway, I clarified that in my last posts so I don't know what's the big deal.

We don't know her but we know what she has said, something that we don't know about each other. If I started attacking other users here with racist remarks then comparing me to her would be fair.

This thread is not about the airplane drama and the word 'fagg@t'. This is about her attacking someone with racist remarks. That's what started this argument.

I don't think this invalidates the good things she has said, I never said so. But sure there was malice in her words this time. You can't attack a black person with a racist comment on slavery without malice or ignorance, and we know Azealia is not ignorant when it comes to black history.

We know she is bipolar... we don't know if this was a consequence of it. 

You're literally explaining how you compared them though... but okay. In your mind, you didn't.... even though you're calling me on comparing you to her? Hmmmm :rip:

"and we know Azealia is not ignorant when it comes to black history" hence why I'm saying, everyone should step back. If they claim to not care, prove it and don't care. If they do care, prove it and care. They can't slam someone down throughout pages and pages of threads and not be expected to be called on it when they're being hypocrites.

So far most of these threads have been filled with jabs at her, which is my point. They're not any better.

DrewStevens

You're literally explaining how you compared them though... but okay. In your mind, you didn't.... even though you're calling me on comparing you to her? Hmmmm :rip:

"and we know Azealia is not ignorant when it comes to black history" hence why I'm saying, everyone should step back. If they claim to not care, prove it and don't care. If they do care, prove it and care. They can't slam someone down throughout pages and pages of threads and not be expected to be called on it when they're being hypocrites.

So far most of these threads have been filled with jabs at her, which is my point. They're not any better.

Are you arguing with me or with the whole thread? When did I say I don't care what she says?

Just because she is not ignorant on the racial topic it doesn't mean we should step back and ignore her racist remarks. I didn't quote you first, I didn't quote inuborg first either. I quoted another user who said this wasn't serious and that people who are offended are not thinking properly and then both of you quoted me.

Yes some people are dragging her but she actually did something wrong this time. What did you expect? People applauding her or trying to explain why is she acting this way without any evidence?

I wouldn't say people reacting negatively towards someone who made racist remarks is in the same level of the person who said those racist things. 

Are you arguing with me or with the whole thread? When did I say I don't care what she says?

Just because she is not ignorant on the racial topic it doesn't mean we should step back and ignore her racist remarks. I didn't quote you first, I didn't quote inuborg first either. I quoted another user who said this wasn't serious and that people who are offended are not thinking properly and then both of you quoted me.

Yes some people are dragging her but she actually did something wrong this time. What did you expect? People applauding her or trying to explain why is she acting this way without any evidence?

I wouldn't say people reacting negatively towards someone who made racist remarks is in the same level of the person who said those racist things. 

The only reason why I quote you was because you tried to erase genuine grievances just because of a current manic outburst. 

I wasn't going to say anything to you because you been in every negative Azealia thread with the same song and dance for over a year now, but, It irked me more than usual seeing you making light of real tears to justify your consistent jabs. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived